Sometimes We Need 5 Minutes of Insanity

"I don't know what to do. Help me!" Sophie pleaded over the imparter. She glanced up at something and looked back down with a bewildered expression. "He's just... giggling. I swear he mumbled 'water-melone' to himself just now and completely lost it."

"He does that sometimes; he's fine," Fitz told her with a wave.

"Tears are running down his face," she observed.

"See? Fine. You know, if we knew what he was laughing about we'd be like that too."

"No," she said. "No, we wouldn't because I checked on him two minutes ago-yes, I had permission don't crucify me-and it's literally the fucking muffin song playing over and over. And a half materialized thought about bananas. Then the banana song mashed up with BINGO and Old MacDonald. I mean, yeah, that plays in my head, too, sometimes..."

"Uh, Sophie? You lost me at 'bananas'."

"Old MacDonald had a farm and Bingo was his name-o-"

"I'm pretty sure that's not how the song goes," Keefe coughed.

"How do you even know that; it's a human nursery rhyme."

"Amy," he replied, not missing a beat.

"Huh." Sophie blinked. "Okay, never mind! He lives. Bye-bye."

"Huh? Sophie?" Fitz stared at his blank imparter screen. He shook his head. "Ooookay."