Chapter 21

This is a long chapter. But there are twists I hope you enjoy.

We arrived at my family's house 3 hours later. It's about midnight when we arrive. The stars are sparkling and the sky is clear. It looks so peaceful but everything is not.

Before, we stop the car fully Brit is crying. Hanging onto Noah's arm. Saying how hard she was tortured. She was choked and slapped a little bit. Like come on, that was barely anything. Whereas I was stabbed and had to sew it up myself and I'm perfectly fine. No tears in sight.

I see Bell trying to not laugh at the absurdity of the situation; Brit crying over being slapped when we were tortured for years. This makes me want to laugh as well. I see Ant looking at us, trying to look as if he is disappointed in our thought process. But, I can see his lips quirking up in a smirk.

At this as if Brit could here our thoughts, she began to cry harder. I couldn't hold back my laughter at this. Before, I knew it me, Bell and Ant were laughing hysterically at how Brit was crying.

I could feel tears starting to form, I was laughing that hard.

As we finally came to a full stop I noticed no one was getting out of the car. Everyone was staring at us laughing hysterically.

"What the hell are you laughing at," Luke said angrily. That immediately makes me stop laughing and my emotional less face arises again.

"What do you mean," I speak slowly. Ensuring he understands to tread lightly with what he says.

"Your sister got chocked and then slapped how are you laughing at that!" He spoke with even more venom in his voice. I could see Noah shaking his head in agreement. Whereas, Ben and Ethan look mad; but not at me at Brit.

"Oh, I so didn't realise she was getting chocked when I was being stabbed with a knife, next time I will make sure I focus more on my dear old evil sister," I speak sarcastically. I hear gasps at my family hearing me say I was stabbed. They immediately start to question me to see if I'm okay.

"I...I...I didn't realise," he begins, "I'm sorry, I thought it was only Brit,".

At this I laugh at his absurdity, "seriously, you thought they were after her. Come on, they were only trying to make me break; I don't care if she gets hurt so I didn't do anything," I say humourlessly.

Everyone in the car including Ant and Bell look at me shocked. Bell and Ant probably for a different reason. I just gave up that they were after me. Now more questions will be asked.

"How do you not care about your own family," Ethan says shocked. This hurt me more that it should. I thought Ethan was on my side, apparently not.

I laugh coldly, "why would I care about the people who put me in that place,". They probably thought I was talking about where we just were. But I'm actuality I'm talking about the so-called boarding school my father put me in.

I see a look of shock cover their faces before Noah speaks up, "we didn't know they would take you, it was pure coincidence. So, don't take your anger out on your poor sister,".

At this I can't contain my icy glare, "Brittany is not my poor sister," I begin angrily, "she's the reason I was sent away in the first place when I did nothing wrong!" And with that I get of the car slamming the door in the process. Noting that ice had started to cover the door but choosing to ignore it.

I walk to the door fast wanting to separate myself from those people who call themselves my family before I do anything to drastic. Like I don't know killing them.

As I go to turn the handle on the door I realise it's locked. Because everyone is still inside the car. Great - notice the sarcasm.

Just before I'm about to go and forcefully get the keys from my old man - again the sarcasm. I feel a hand on my shoulder. Before, I'm about to twist their arm with enough force to break it, I hear the persons voice it's Bell. "Come on let's get out of here, before I break your sisters nose,". I can't help but laugh but that's a funny picture.