11 - 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱

The white irises of Qin Shi Huang manipulated you to fall for his eyes, moreover, his eyelashes were white as well.

You admit most competitors in this arena were beautiful, except there was no female that competed in the arena yet.

That shatters your heart, you were searching for masculine women yet Thrud was the only woman you have seen during the fight.

You were lying if you said you didn't love women, but at the same time, you love men as well.

The reason must remain a secret for now.

"So, you can take one of my attacks, and still smile?" His abnormal strength shattered the stone floor as he spoke. "I would expect nothing less from a king."

He thrusts another horrifying jab towards Qin Shi Huang before repeating the same move a couple more times as the King keeps dodging each move.

You stared at the intense heated battle, curious and nervous of the next moments.

Fights like these usually makes you fired up but in a real life fight similar to this, makes you feel very nervous.

Unbeknownst to you, a strike piercing gaze was kept to your quivering figure.

Beelzebub wanted to watch the fight, yet here he was, focusing on you only. It made him feel fuzzy and warm whenever your expression changes.

It's like a drug to him just to make you smile or unhappy. Although, the two of you haven't met yet and he saw you a few hours ago through a screen, he believes the two of you were meant for each other.

All he wants is to be by your side every day, unfortunately, it won't happen due to a god being with your side 24/7.

He envied Poseidon too much that he even wanted him to be dead in his arms. However, that dream is impossible to happen.

Poseidon is too powerful to be defeated by him.

So, his thoughts conjured up a plan to attempt persuading him into giving you to his arms.

That is safe and sound, he says.

Another gaze was strucked to you, a familiar crimson red haired buffed guy staring at your face.

He was having similar thoughts as Beelzebub, but with a different plan.

He will visit Poseidon and kidnap you later on, he was aware it would be risky, but it was worth assuming it would work.

He was jealous of Poseidon as well, without being aware that a few more people were infatuated with her.

As for Aphrodite, she always glance at you a couple times before returning her gaze to the fight.

Her plan is to make you lost when this fight will be over, then manipulate you to follow her into her palace.

She isn't planning to share her with Brunhilde, she is planning to keep you all to herself.

Spoiling you with clothes and affection.

She wants you to become her daughter instead of lover. It is lonely in her castle and when she wants to speak to the maidens, many would just stare to her breasts not her face.

You weren't aware of the situation now, but you knew you were safe in Poseidons' hands despite his actions.

Your thoughts were the opposite, believing these gods and goddesses were staring at you because they want to murder you out of fun or jealousy.