14 - 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘱

You were depressed when Hades was defeated, Qin Shi Huang was a cool and fun guy, but he was out of your league.

You were curious of Hades and his three headed dogs. As well as seeing them in person.

You enjoyed the match but there was a strange gut feeling that a certain someone was gazing at your every movement.

Yet you still shrugged at it and leave the negative thoughts behind to continue watching the show.

However, Poseidon didn't. He knew someone else was gazing at you but he couldn't put his finger to it.

"Poseidon..Hades lost" You mourned, sobbing out as you bury your face into his thick yet soft mommy milkers which covered your puffy red eyes.

"Shh... Cry your tears out, I'll comfort you." He assures while softly pats your head before whispering soft words in your ear to comfort you.

He enjoyed times when these happens, he could give affections to you as you are having your emotional moment.

Beelzebub grits his teeths as well as clenching his jaws out of envy. Even if he was jealous, he still kept his attention to the screen before him.

Veins appeared out his neck and hands as well when he saw Poseidon smooched your forehead.

"That fucking fish.." He purred under his breath lowly, his eyes turning into a bright crimson red as he glared at Poseidon.

He could simply glare at the buffed figure, embracing his beloved sweetheart to his body.

He too, is aware that gods are infatuated like him as well. It felt similar to a curse and if it is a curse, he loved the curse.

When you were done mourning the death of Hades, you left the place and returned to the palace which belongs to Poseidon.

You were about to go inside of your shared bedroom, when a strange note was left infront of the door with a sentence written in it.

'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘮..𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, [𝘺/𝘯]?'

You scrunched your face, Whoever this person or entity is, you're a creep. Plus, what does he even mean of harem?

You were not familiar with the word 'harem' as you are newly informed about this peculiar word in your vocabulary.

As you were in your thoughts, the blond man was beside you before he made a sound, "What is that?" He inquires.

You hid the paper behind your back as one of his eyebrows arched, which clearly meant he was suspicious of your strange behavior.

"Give it to me." He begins to take away the paper, yet before his fingertips could ever make contact, you shred the paper into bits.

"Oops, my hands slipped" He glares at you while you opened the door and went inside to take a small nap to recover energy.

You layed on the sheets of the cozy warm bed, feeling your eyelids becoming heavier each moment to where you couldn't stop but to close it.

❁❀✿✾✽

You divulged your eyes to see a pretty person or entity infront of you, he had a deep blue hair with a lighter blue hair bit by bit until it reached the colour whiten, his irises had the colour of a light purple including his lashes. He wore some sort of one eyeglass with a necklace whatsoever.

White pale and flawless skin, plumpy pink lips, pointy nose, the guy most girls currently dream of.

His outfit was strange, he wore a wizard's costume so you assumed he must be a cosplayer. Nevertheless, he was still good-looking. "Are you a cosplayer?" You inquired.

His attitude was revealed by a single change of expression. He arched a brow at your weird question, "You think?"

"Oh.. You're the real deal, haha.." Your voice faded as an awkward tension slowly builds up.

"I should've chose a much more lustful vile creature than your dumb ass" He abruptly spat at you before sitting down on a chair then crosses his legs and places one of his elbows on top of the chair.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't comprehend you were a sorcerer, I thought you were a rat" you barked back at him with a scowling face.

He chuckled deeply, "However, i want you to know some things such as.."

"Such as what?"

"I'm the one who sent you into this world."