Chap. 1 - Fuck off Walmart

-HELLOOOO!! :D thanks for choosing this story and i hope you'll enjoy it! <3

-Its cringy and probably badly written so pls pls don't hate :') i struggled and used all my brain juice to write this LMAOAO

-Also, i'll be using they/them pronouns for y/n so more people can feel comfortable with them while reading! <3

-Whenever you see tilted, italic letters or whatever they're called (these: lalala lol wowo) between text, she's talking (the ??? POV), you'll understand better later, she also talks between text, not just when she has her POV moments😭
‼️KEEP THAT IN MIND!!‼️
.
.

you know the deal already:
y/n - your name
l/n - last name
h/c -hair color
h/l - hair length
f/c -favorite color

Anyways, all being said, enjoy the story!! <3
.
.

"YOU'RE FIRED!!!" that's the last thing the Walmart manager said before he pushed you out of the store like a sack of garbage, and all of this because of what, because you dropped a whole box of orange juice and it spilled all over the floor, making a whole mess in the juice rayon, even scared some people, and how lucky you were that even the cameras noticed it, and so your boss saw. And so, he kicked you out for being unable to carry a box right. "Great..now where the fuck am i supposed to go." you groaned and looked around the parking lot "oh, that 'love bus' is still here?" you mumbled to yourself examining it, it looked kinda weird but somehow funny.

??? POV:
I watched them walk away from Walmart, their expression screaming pure anger and rage, furrowed brows, eyes filled with fury but a petite smile was still on their face, somehow. This person piqued my interest, they seemed rather..interesting.

Anyways, here you are now, sat on your comfy couch looking through newspapers and flyers trying to find a job suitable for your dumb and also lazy ass. You applied for some but they never responded or just straight rejected you after some hours, just then, while scrolling through a newspaper you saw something out of the common, a bear with a top hat on his head and a microphone in his hand, that was Fredbear, well, used to be, now they replaced their 2 mascots, him and Springbonnie with the main 4, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie and Freddy himself since the...incident, you were there when it all happened, you were around 16 almost 17, that poor kid got his head bitten, blood spilled everywhere, his brother as it seemed was on the floor crying while a weirdo in a springbonnie maid suit was scolding him, probs his father, you left when a chubby blonde haired man with a same color beard came to you and pushed you and some more people outside, it was kinda traumatic honestly..

Anyways, back to the current events, looking under the pic you notice that they're hiring. "How come they're hiring..oh. they're just short on staff." you chuckled and decided to send ur CV at their business email. Finishing, you put your laptop aside, throw your newspaper on the ground then walk to the bathroom. Coming back, you notice, you already received an email back, expecting them to reject your application, but as you opened it and read the context, your small worried frown turned into a small smile and your eyes widened slightly.

"Dear y/n l/n, we'd like to say that we read your CV/application for this job, and you have most of the qualities we're looking for, so you're hired! also because we're short on staff. Reply to this email for more information!" you read out loud then cheered knowing that you'll no longer have to worry about the rent. Replying, you wait for another few minutes until you receive another mail, and so, you got a meeting with the so called manager tomorrow morning at 8, so you went to bed earlier tonight and got ready for tomorrow.

Waking up, you rubbed your eyes and tiredly got out of bed, you didn't sleep much honestly, due to the emotions, you were extremely tired and almost had a heart attack when you heard your phone alarm ring, anyways, walking to the bathroom, you did your usual routine, drank some tea then quit the house and walked towards the adress the manager who's name seemed to be Boseman, funny name, gave you. Anyways, you hated walking, like a lot, it was always tiring and somehow the weather was always a bitch to you, same as now, it almost started to rain, it was pouring slightly.

After another 15 minutes of walking, you arrive at the restaurant. Pushing the glass doors open, you enter inside only to see almost no one around, was this a joke?..Walking further, you suddenly notice a small but not too small guy walk out of a hall, he had black hair with some strands perking up, red glasses and slightly tanned skin, just then he notices you and you both keep eye contact for some seconds before he shakes his head and with a small smile approached you. "Oh, hello! what are you doing here? need anything?" he asked as you looked down at your hands then back up at him. "Uh yes. i had a meeting scheduled with your manager, his name was..uh..Boseman or something.." you mumble as the guy ohh's.

"Mr. Boseman couldn't be here today, so he asked me to hold this whole meeting thingie with you, so, you're y/n l/n right?" he asked as you nodded as he then lent his hand out as you shaked it. "Im Mr. Guy, please follow me!" he said as you then followed him to his office, this mr. Guy seemed a nice guy overall (no pun intended😭), really kind, you've formed a really good impression of him just in a few minutes.

"So..thank you again for accepting this job or even deciding to apply! might i know why you did so? not like we're not grateful for it, since we're short on staff.." he mumbled the last part as you nodded "so, it all started when i dropped a box of orange juices and it spilled all over, the Walmart manager got mad at me and fired me." you said rolling your eyes slightly as he nodded. And so, you kept on talking about some more things until several minutes later when he speaks. "The position is pretty expansive. Are you comfortable with cooking, cleaning, setting up for parties, interacting with guests..that sort of thing?" he asked as you nodded smiling. "Of course! im able to do these!" you grinned as he nodded. "Then i won't be holding you anymore, you can head back home and come back at sharp 8 tomorrow!" you both stood up. "There's also a new coworker joining us tomorrow i want you and the other employee to be nice!" Phil said as you nodded.

"Who am i working with?" "Jeremy Fitzgerald! and Joan Madruga! but she's on the nightshift, you'll meet them tomorrow anyways! mr. Fitzgerald is floor staff as ms. Madruga is the nightguard, so a second floor staff will be of great help, thank you again!" he said as you smiled then shook hands with him. "Well then, see you tomorrow!!" he exclaimed with a smile making you smile too. "Thank you! goodbye!" you exclaimed then walked out of his office, then the pizzeria and went back home.

??? POV:
A smile coated their faultless face as they walked out of the meek pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's, they looked happier than ever, i wonder..how does it feel to still perceive emotions..? i've long forgotten the feeling.