Chap. 7- Las Vegas trip (1/3)

It was saturday evening, and you just left the house, looking at your car, wondering if you should take it or not, since you'll be gone for quite some days, you decided not to, so you just walked around 10-15 minutes until Freddy's. Tonight you slept better, somehow, no toughts blocking you, no insomnias, it was all great, you finally fully rested for once, well almost, cause the alarm woke you up in the morning since you forgot to deactivate it for no reason.

??? POV:
They took the same pathway treading to the pizzeria, at a very late hour. They still didn't take notice, i saw the peril grow as the devious words were used persistently, they had succumbed to them, he was adroit.

Arriving at the restaurant, you pant slightly due to the kinda heavy backpack you were carrying. While leaning against the glass doors, forgetting they're opening, your hand slipped and you fell down on the ground with a heavy thud, making everyone that was at the counter look at you. "Heyy.." you weakly say waving slowly, while also groaning.

"Oh my jesus y/n-" you hear Jeremy burst into a laugh fit. "Stop laughing and fucking help me!" you groan lifting your backpack off of your back, finally managing to roll over on your back, panting slightly, you look up to see Dave staring at you like a cat at a toy, so you stare back not knowing what to say, it was that sort of awkward prolonged eye contact, well until he stuck his hand out with that usual smirk of his as you smiled slightly taking his hand and so, he lifted you back up on your feet as you wobbled slightly, grabbing your backpack and throwing it over your shoulder, as Jeremy was still laughing slightly. "Thanks for the help! unlike other people." you said glaring at Jeremy as he looked at you and wiped a fake tear. "Sorry sorry." he mumbled as you smiled slightly then leaned against the counter, Dave next to you.

Suddenly you see Joan enter inside staring at the 4 of you with a raised brow. "Oh god, you're here! we were worried you wouldn't show up on time.." you hear Phil say. "The hell is going on in here and why the fuck are they holding hands." she said pointing to you and Dave as your eyes widened, you didn't even notice you didn't let go..so you snatched your hand, quickly looking away, embarrassed as hell as Jeremy was on the floor laughing again. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH FITZGERALD." you yell flustered as he just laughed more. Dave looked away too seemingly kinda embarrassed of the situation, not as much as you were tho. "UGH YOU LITTLE-" you exclaimed dropping your backpack and running towards Jeremy, full speed about to attack him just when you feel something holding you back.

"Mx. l/n, c-calm down please!!" Phil said struggling to hold you back as Jeremy was wheezing. "NOT UNTIL I WHOOP HIS ASS!!" you exclaim struggling to reach at Jeremy. Suddenly you feel yanked and fall onto the floor then see Phil glare at you. "l/n, Fitzgerald, stop it right now!!" he exclaimed as you pouted getting up, some seconds later Jeremy stopped laughing too, apparently and got up aswell as poor Joan was just staring with an extremely confused expression. "We have the employee bonding convention this weekend..did you forget?" you hear Phil ask as Joan looked at him still confused "forget? nobody decided to tell me." "i hung up a notice in the parts and service room" he mumbled. "The parts and service room?? i wouldn't be caught dead going in there." she spoke disgusted. "Why? it's perfectly fine in there?" Phil smiled awkwardly as you all except him trembled slightly in disgust, even Dave, tho he spents most of his time there. huh.

"Well, that's besides the point. You have to come with us. It's mandatory!!" "mandatory according to who?" Joan asked crossing her arms as Phil looked away "Fazbear Entertainment.." he said on a low tone. "Well, i'll see you guys on monday! have a great time!" she said with a wide smile, leaving the pizzeria. "What a pity." mocked the Texan as Phil groaned quietly turning to him. "I already reported there would be 5 of us attending! can you please atleast try to have a good atti-" a honk honk cuts him off. "Great. they're here." he sighs as a blue bus stops in front of the entrance. You and Jeremy quickly make your way towards it. "Can't wait!!" he exclaimed as you grinned "me neither!" "wanna sit by m-" "do yer mind if yer sit next by me?" you suddenly hear Dave then see Jeremy pout.

"HEY!! I WANTED TO ASK THAT!!" "well yer too late prick." the Texan shrugged as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside the bus, well until you both bump into a really tall man. "Mr. Guy." he mispronounced "Chauncey.." you hear Phil growl. "Managers are sitting in the front, actually. It was noted in the memo sent to you." the so called Chauncey spoke "oh uh, alright.." Phil said as he looked back at the 3 of you with a slightly disappointed look. "Oh boy, Dave! that means we get to sit together!!" Jeremy teased as you could see Dave's regret on his face, poor dude was contemplating his whole life decisions. Walking towards the end of the bus, Jeremy spots some free spaces. "SITTING BY THE WINDOW!! WOOO!!" he exclaimed at the top of his heart as he literally jumped on it, sticking his face to the window.

"Stoopid li'l prick of a kid." Dave growls and grumbles as he sits down, you sitting beside him and in front of Jeremy, putting your backpack below the seat in front of you. "Aw man, you should've come sit with me n/nnnn.." Jeremy groaned peaking above your chair looking at your face as you looked up at him. "Sorry Jermo, promised this one to Dave." you said as he rose a brow, "you didn't promise shit!" "hey, how about you sing that wicked song you learned as a kid that you showed me some days ago?" you suggest as his small pout turns into a wide smile. "OH MY GOD YES!!" he grins sitting back down. "Wot wicked song-" the Texan asks turning to you as you cover your ears "i suggest you'd cover your ears." you say as after a second, Jeremy starts yelling from the bottom of his heart, the beer song.

"NINETY-NINE BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!!! NINETY-NINE BOTTLES OF BEEEERRR!!!" Jeremy sang as you see Dave stand up and turn to him "OI CUT THAT OFF- SHUT THE FOCK UP YA PRICK!!" he yelled but to no success, so he sat back down pouting. Other passengers seemed annoyed by Jeremy's song too but they to said absolutely nothing, somehow.