Chap. 27 - Time passes

Was he the son of William? wasn't he the one who killed his brother in the mouth of fredbear?..he had a little sister too..hasn't he. You knew for a fact William had kids, so in fact what was with you was probably his second relationship ever, tho you just kept on forgetting about it, you had someone before too, but it wasn't that..much. It was just..Alexander, he didn't care much about you, so you broke up with him, he didn't mind it at all honestly. You jolted back to reality when you heard Jeremy's yells, also noticed that Fritz was looking at you most of the time Jeremy was away. "FRITZ! FRITZ!! i told you there was a photo lying around somewhere! have a look for yourself!" Jeremy said handing him the photo as you curiously went over to look at it, as you saw Michael, i mean Fritz's eyes widen.

You knew what was going on, why he had that reaction, he found exactly what he was looking for, his dad, tho lied when Jeremy asked about it. "L-Let's get back to work.." Michael stuttered putting the photo down as he and Jeremy walked away, grabbing the mops, leaving you behind, probably forgotten due to how quiet you actually grew, you used to be happy and have kinda the same personality as Jeremy, just that you knew when to take things seriously and when not to. Now..you barely spoke anything, and if you did, it would be just quiet mutters only you can probably hear, you don't laugh anymore, you just smile if it's needed. Jolting, you remembered about the pic besides you, grabbing it, you look at the 5 people in there, Joan, Phil, Jeremy, you being all smiles and..him.

You said nothing as you stared at the two of you smiling, and how different and happy you were back then. The shift finally came to an end as you walked towards the exit and then to your car..got up, and drove off. Walking in your apartment, you sit down on the messy bed, looking at the pic again. "Why.." you mumbled on the verge of tears as you looked at the pic again, his arm around your shoulder, you smiling widely, him having that stupid smirk on his face, next to you a happy Phil, Jeremy and Joan on the other sides. You sighed placing the pic on the nightstand, trying to go to sleep, but the questions came in your mind again, ruining you. You burried your head deep in the zipper jumper, breathing in the scent of cigarettes, cologne and oil, it slowly calmed you down, and luckily you fell asleep, finally grabbing a few hours of sleep..not enough but, atleast it was something..

??? POV:
"You didn't take notice, but he left himself, when he saw he has nothing to get from you, you're too smart to be manipulated my dear, please do not cry over him, he is not worth any of those tears.."

..

Another 11 days passed by, 18th april..almost 2 months since..he left. It was still paining you on the inside but you learned to live with it, the dreams were constantly bugging you about it, how you shouldn't cry over him and all and how good it was that he left, but seeing Jeremy being so happy with Michael, reminded you of the two of you some months ago, buy it was just adding more salt to the wound. You were mopping around, hearing him scream the lyrics from the radio of Hurricane just then you saw Fritz walk by and towards the cantina with a little bag with food in it most likely, you looked at the clock and realized it was already lunch, so you grab your plastic bag which had a sandwich in it then go into the cantina too and sit down at a different table from the lovebirds. Taking out your poorly done sandwich, you sigh 'tastes like oil, tears and pain.' you think taking another bite. OIL?!

After you eat it, you put your arms on the table then bury your head in them. My dear please..don't fret over him! he deserves none of your attention! you groaned loudly almost hearing voices like this ring throughout your head the whole day, you had no idea if it was from the constant dreams or you were slowly becoming insane. So this how you spent most of your days, being just alone in pain and agony. Jeremy was only hanging out with Michael, you didn't talk much with Joan, also because you two didn't interact much since she had the nightshift and just, didn't talk most of the time. Everyone started to ignore you probably because you just grew really quiet and isolated in yourself, tho you just wanted someone you could reach out to and talk to. You've considered a therapist but..you didn't wanna burden them about ur hell of a tragic love story, no one wanted to hear all that..did they now? You sighed standing up, grabbed the mop and began mopping around again. Finishing, you go grab yourself a watermelon slushy then sit down on the couch and slowly drink it, sip by sip just waiting the time to pass by so you could go home.

-2 months later-
•21th july•

"Hey, thanks for saying you'll close up guys! i have to take ketchup for his checkup at the vet, and well..that's always a hassle.." Phil says with a sincere smile as you , Jeremy and Fritz turn towards him. "Really no problem mr. Guy!" you mumbled with a smile as Fritz nodded "always happy to help!" Jeremy smiled aswell. You actually got back on track with the guys and Joan, you began to talk more and interact more and tried to smile more, you were still drained..but atleast tried and it kind of worked, while also trying to forget about- "Hey y/n, wanna come with us?" you hear Jeremy ask as he chuckles with Michael, you smile at them "not today, im pretty tired honestly" you weren't. "Ah okay then, head home and see ya later!" Jeremy said as he and Michael walked away in another direction as you walked out of Freddy's and towards your car.

??? POV:
Im glad you're bearing my advice in your mind my child..You're finally letting him go, accepting that it's all better off without that sick and twisted manipulator alongside you, you'll be so much happier.

..

You never cared, but i miss you like i miss my life..Orion.