~Chapter 5~

•Brotherly Reunion?•
!WARNING! There will be cursing, talks about death/murder, rape and sexual assault. Please skip chapter if you're uncomfortable with these topics. !WARNING!
*Narrator POV*
(Photo not mine)
1170 words plus Authors Note
==============================

"Nightmare. What are YOU doing here?" Ink said while him and Blue were helping Dream up. "I can't see my own brother?" Nightmare replied smiling. "You didn't consider him a brother when you turned him to stone u HEARTLESS-" Ink was saying before Dream cut him off. "Ink please" he said. "B-but Dream." Blue stated. "You made a couple new friends I see. That won't help you though." Nightmare said, grinning. "Help me from what?" Dream said, still weak from the negative aura Nightmare was letting off. Just then the ad everything around turned pitch black. Then everyone was teleported to a arena. Seats circling the battle field, a scoreboard above one section of seats. The battle field a circle shape with lava surrounding it. "Where are we?" Dream asked. Nightmare grinned and turned to him and said "What does it look like Dream?"

Ink, Blue, and the others was on the sidelines watching everything. Not being able to do nothing about the situation due to the fact they didn't know where they were to make a portal. "I suggest ya' get comfortable. Ya' not leavin' anytime soon." A voice said from behind Ink and Blue. "What are yall planning Horror." Ink said sharply. "Calm down there. Just sit n' watch." Horror said grinning. He then began watching the arena. Ink sighed and sit down, Blue sat down next to him. Killer was at the section of seats that had the scoreboard, due to the fact that he's going to be keeping track of the score.

"Brother, stop messing around. This isn't-" Just then Dream was interrupted by Nightmare grabbing Dream with a tentacle and slamming him down on the ground so hard it cracked. "Ouch. That looked like it hurt." Horror said, leaning forward and smiling. "We gotta help him!" Blue said jumping up. Ink nodded and then got up as well. "Woah. Where ya' think ya goin'?" Horror said, summoning two axes against Blues throat. Then Blue strings wrapped around Inks body. "Just sit down n' enjoy the show. Will ya'?" Another voice called out, walking towards Ink. "Let me go Error." Ink said sharply. "Let me think. How 'bout no?" Error responded. Horror and Error then made Ink and Blue sit down, also sitting down behind them. Now Blue and Ink had no choice but to watch their friend get thrown around by his own brother.

Turing the attention back on Dream and Nightmare, Dream has already been thrown to the ground at least five times and still isn't fighting back! "FIGHT BACK!" Nightmare yelled. His eyes started glowing bright dark blue. Dream stood up, shaking and holding his nearly broken arm "I-I can't" he responded. Nightmare then got angry and teleported in-front of Dream and punched him in the stomach so hard that he coughed up blood. "C'mon Dream. FIGHT BACK!" Nightmare said as he grabbed Dream's hair and started slamming his knee into his stomach. Over and Over until "This is exactly why you couldn't SAVE me all those years ago! Your to WEAK!" Nightmare said proceeding. Dream snapped, summoned his staff, and made Nightmare back off. "Finally fighting back are we?" Nightmare said grinning, his eyes glowing even brighter. Just then Dream's eyes started glowing yellow, but not from positivity. His hair then started to turn black and summoned a bow and shot it at Nightmare. "Woah. Did I touch a nerve there?" Nightmare said grinning, walking towards Dream slowly. "Shut UP!" Dream said as he dashed towards Nightmare, turned his bow into two sword like knives and attacked! Nightmare dogged then summoned a tentacle, grabbed Dream by the waist and slammed him to the ground. "You know Dream. You should've stayed stone." Nightmare said, stepping on Dream's head. Then Nightmare picked Dream up by the neck and made his memories project for everyone to see. "Now everyone can see your PATHETIC life." Nightmare said, his glowing brighter than they ever have.

When Nightmare started projecting Dream's memories everyone in the vicinity started feeling what Dream was feeling in that exact moment. Due to this Blue and Ink were struggling to go help Dream. It made it even worse due to the fact that Error and Horror were barley affected and they could hold them back with ease.

"Why couldn't you save us?" "FAILURE" YOUR SUPPOSE TO HELP US!" "YOU FAILED US!" "C'mon don't be like that" "You know you like it." "Just BE with me." "Kill him!" "You deserve DEATH!" These voices kept echoing from Dream's memories over and over and they wouldn't stop. Due to all this negativity Dream could barley move, but he managed to summon a sword and stab Nightmare without him noticing. Since there wasn't any positivity in cooperated into the attack it didn't harm him, but it did make him drop Dream. Dream then stood up and calmed down. His hair turned back to normal and his eyes stopped glowing. "I won't let you turn me back into stone." Dream said, turning his one sword into two knife like ones. "Fight me then." Nightmare said grinning. Dream then swung his two weapons and made a positive slash. Nightmare was able to dodge it, but the section of seats that was behind him got split in three. "Woah there. Your not trying to kill your own brother are you?" Nightmare stated. Dream then gave an angry glare towards Nightmare, but he let his guard down and Nightmare sent five tentacles towards him. Dream jumped up, did a tornado spin, and cut the tentacles in half. He landed and counterattacked by throwing his chained connected sword at him. Nightmare dodged it but Dream grabbed the chain and swung it in a circle, grazing Nightmares face and damaging the whole arena. Dream then shortened the chain and brought the sword back to his hand. "Wow you actually managed to hit me." Nightmare said, wiping the blood of his face.

Nightmare then turned to Killer, who was in control of the scoreboard and saw that he was winning by twenty. "Even so it looks like I'm winning." Nightmare said, shrugging his shoulders. "Boss we should go, it's time." Killer said. Nightmare nodded and jumped into the seats. "It was nice to see you Dream see ya!" Nightmare said as he made a portal and went through it. Horror and Error teleported next to the portal and went through it. "Hope we can fight again Dreamy." Killer said, waving and going through the portal. "Damnit." Dream said before he passed out.

*Time skip*

"Dream you okay?" Blue said. Dream then opened his eyes and sat up. "How did we get back here?" Dream said Blue and Ink looked at each other then looked back at Dream "It's a long story" They said in unison. "Alright" Dream said, starting to giggle. Ink and Blue then joined in soon after.

~Coming up on Chapter 6~

"You should name them!"
=======
"Dream calm down!"
=======
"I'm so sorry!"
======
"You're going to end up hurting alot of people"

~Stay tuned for..~
~Control..~

Authors Note: Okay I'm back fr this time. I changed my upload schedule to. I will be uploading a chapter every 10th, 20th and 30th of the month. So that will give me more time to actually make good chapters and not rush. Also after every 5 chapters there will be a recap on what happened so if u skipped a chapter due to the warning just read the recap! Anyways thank you for reading. Signing Out!