~Chapter 9~

•Love Can Blind and Kill•
¡WARNING! Theres mentions of sex, uncomfortable? Please skip chapter. Thank you. ¡WARNING!
*Narrators POV*
(Picture Not Mine)
2067 words plus Authors Note
==============================

Walking downstairs Dream had huge bags under his eyes from staying up all night. Killer was still asleep on the couch since it was still early in the morning, 7am to be exact. "Mornin' Blondie." "Oh sorry. Did I wake you?" "Nope. I usually wake up around this time anyways." Killer got up from the couch and walked towards Dream, who was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. Moving Dreams hair, Killer kissed him on the forehead, causing Dream to stand there in shock. Little did they know Blue walked downstairs and saw them, teleporting in-front of Dream. "What do you think you're doing!?" Rage and a hint of jealousy filled Blues face. "Aww, is my little Blue mad?" "Am no-" Killer kissed Blue, cutting him off. Dream back away from whatever they had going on and walked into the kitchen. Blue was trying to push Killer away, but to no avail, his strength wasn't enough. Parting away from Blue, Killer was grinning uncontrollably, looking at Blue's face filled anger and embarrassment. "Y-you need to stop that!" Blue said, pushing Killer off of him. "Let me think." Killer looked at Blue and quickly kissed him again, "How 'bout no?" Blue's face turned bright blue and one of his eyes turned into a heart. Ink then started walking down the stairs, with dark circles under his eyes as well. "Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep." Blue said, walking away from Killer and towards the couch. Giving up on trying to go in the kitchen. Ink teleported behind Blue and whispered in his ear, "So you and Killer huh?" Blues face lit up bright blue, he covered his ear and turned around to see Ink smiling. "Shut it." Ink smiled and backed off, walking towards the kitchen where Dream was.

In the kitchen Dream was making himself some cereal. "Dream. Can you make me some?" "Sure." Ink sat down at the table waiting. After a couple minutes Blue and Killer were watching tv and Ink and Dream were eating at the table. Well mostly Ink, Dream was just looking at his bowl, spacing out. "Dream you, okay?" Ink said, snapping him back into reality. "Yeah, I'm fine." "You sure? Doesn't seem like it." "I'm telling you Ink, I'm fine. Nothing happened." "I didn't say anything happened. Now I know you're lying." Ink put down his spoon and moved his bowl to the side, making Dream do the same. "So, what happened?" "I figured out a way to get Nightmare back to normal." Shock filled Inks face, but he signaled Dream to keep going. Little did they know Killer and Blue were listening in on the conversation. After Dream was done explaining Ink had no words, he was left speechless. "You obviously can't go through with it. No one can take your place as the guardian of positivity!" "Don't worry Ink, I know. I'll just find another way." That didn't make the worry Ink "felt" go away. With Blue and Killer, Blue was shocked at the whole situation and decided to go back up to his room, so he didn't have to hear anymore. He was planning to go alone, but Killer followed him. "Stop following me." "Aw, c'mon Blue. I just wanna cheer you up." Opening the door to his room, Blue tried to shut it in Killer's face, but he was already inside. "Nice try." "Get o-" Killer cut off Blue, pushing him on his bed and pinning him down. "Killer! Get off!" Squirming under Killers grasp, Blue was trying everything to get out of this situation. "Aw c'mon, don't resist it." Kissing Blue roughly, Killer tightened his grip on Blues wrist. Parting away from the kiss, Killer started looking around the room for something he could tie Blues hands with, "That should do." Killer grabbed a scarf from Blues dresser and tied his hands above him. "Wait! Untie me!" "Sorry, no can do." Blue tried to untie it, but the knot was too strong. "I've been waitin' for this." Killer said, going in for a kiss. In the end Blue stopped struggling and let Killer do whatever he wanted to him.

Back in the kitchen Dream was in deep thought in what he should do, taking into consideration on what Ink said. After their conversation Ink had to go to the Doddle sphere so it was just him left in the kitchen with his thoughts. Drowning further and further into an endless pit of negative thoughts, he was just stuck. For the first time in his life, Dream wanted help.