~Chapter 6~

•Control•
This is like a filler chapter because I don't want to jump back into the story so. Also this might be my longest chapter yet ;) Enojy!
*Narrator POV*
(Photo drawn by me)
2067 words plus Authors Note
==============================

"What happened?" Dream asked, sitting up. Blue and Ink looked at each-other and then looked at Dream, "It's kinda a long story." They said in unison. Dream them gave them a puzzled look. "Well we have time." Dream responded. It was silent for a while. "What exactly happened?" Dream asked in a serious tone. At this point Dreams eyes started glowing a bit out of anger, tired of being kept in dark. "Okay, after you passed out, they left and we were able to get to you. Although you weren't yourself. Your hair turned black and then your hand turned into goop like Nightmares tentacle. You then attacked us, but before you could hit, you threw up blood and your nose started bleeding. Then you passed out again." Ink explained. Dream was shocked, he was at a lost for words. He couldn't believe he actually did something like that, why would he do something like that? He started shaking a lot and started hyperventilating. He couldn't breath. Holding his chest, sweating, he wasn't able to calm down. "Hey! Dream it's okay! We are okay!" Blue said, grabbing Dreams shoulders and making him look at his eyes. "Aren't we Ink?" Blue asked, turning to him. Ink nodded in response. Dream was able to calm down and think straight. "Im sorry, but I know why that happened." Dream said putting his hands down and looking down at the couch. He then explained how he merged his soul with the last golden apple before he turned to stone, able to keep positivity in the multiverse. Letting an overwhelming negative emotions to control him caused a little of negativity to leak into his soul, causing the apple to get affected. Due to this. It changed him. Ink and Blue then hugged Dream causing him to cry a little.
*5 minutes later*
"Now that we got that out the way lets talk about your weapons! They're so cool!" Blue said jumping up and down infront of Dream, who was eating some sandwiches at the kitchen table. "What's so cool about them?" Dream asked. "You have more than two!" Blue said. Blue then summoned two blue and white katanas. "See! I only have two!" Blue said, waving around the katanas.

Dream then took a bite of his sandwich and summoned all his weapons. "Can I touch them!" Blue said, his eyes turning into stars. "Sure." Dream said, floating his weapons over to Blue. He then grabbed the bow and started twirling it around, "Hey there isn't a string on this bow." Ink said, sneaking up behind Blue. "What do you mean? Of course there is! It's right here!" Blue responded. He started playing with the string, but to Ink it looked like he was playing with the air. "Blue are you-" Ink was about to say but was interrupted by Dream standing up and knocking over the chair. "You can see it!" Dream yelled, going up to Blue and shaking him. "Yeeaaahh. So can you plleeaase stttoooppp shaking meee." Blue said, not being able to say his words properly. "See what? Nothings there?" Ink said, grabbing the bow from Blue and looking at it. Dream then made all his weapons go away. "Blue no one is suppose to see the string of positivity but me and." Dream said, but he stopped trailing off in thought. "And who?" Blue asked. It took a while for Dream to answer but when he did "And the person who's suppose to take over being the positivity guardian if anything ever happened to me." Blue stood still in shock until Ink harshly patted his back, "That's huge Blue! Congrats Bud!" He said, his eyes turning into a star on the right and a exclamation on the left. "H-how do you know this for sure? It could be a fluke. What do you mean if something ever happened to you? Are you-" Blue ranted, but didn't finish, not wanting complete his sentence. He couldn't believe something this big was really happening to him, but he wondered why him? Why not anyone else? "Its okay Blue. In that impossible situation where something does happen to me. You'll be ready. M'kay?" Dream reassured. Blue was able to calm down.

"Alright enough about me! Let's talk about naming your weapons Dream!" Blue said, turning his body to face Dream and Ink at the same time and bouncing up and down. "Name them?" Dream asked. He had never really thought of that before. "Yeah! You should name them!" Blue said. Just then Dream had flashback to what his mother said.