Bimbos

Nathalie: I-im ok she said weakly

Gabriel wrapped Nathalie into the tightest hug

Gabriel: I'm so sorry

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Nathalie Pov:

I got up at 6:25, and headed downstairs immediately to get my morning coffee. I expected to see Gabriel getting his coffee too. I can't stop thinking about how my fake fainting went too far. He was only supposed to catch me so Angela will get jealous, I was not expecting Gabriel to start crying. Anyways I should get my coffee now.

I was marching down the stairs and as soon as I entered the kitchen guess who I saw.

Angela.

She looked even worse than yesterday, she looked like a full on hooker this time. What a slut I thought. Of course she was talking to Gabriel. This girl needs to back off from my man.

Angela pretended to drop something and bent down right in front of him. She wants to play that game huh. I thought of a great idea. I quickly ran back up to my room to go change. I changed into a short black pencil skirt with a slit right on my thigh. For the top I got a really tight turtleneck.

I look a whore...

Perfect!

I confidently marched back downstairs to get my coffee

When I walked into the kitchen I felt Gabriel's eye's directly on me.

Gabriel's Pov:

it was a normal day in the agreste mansion, Angela's outfit was rather... revealing but I didn't really mind because she's pretty. Then I saw Nathalie walking in. I was stunned, Nathalie never wears anything revealing. She was so hot and gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I couldn't help but linger my eyes at her breasts and that slit in her skirt.

Luckily Adrien is gonna be at Nino's house for 2-3 weeks.

Nathalie's Pov:

While I was getting my coffee me and Gabriel had a small convo. We sat in the living room facing each other. I was keeping eye contact but his eyes were lingering at my chest area for a little too long. Every few seconds he would look down.

It was all fun and games until I saw the bulge in his pants...

I tried to ignore it but I couldn't

So I said "so I see you have a boner" I smirked

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel: I- um

Nathalie: Let's go somewhere private

Right when there about to enter Gabriel's room

We heard a big crashing sound downstairs

Gabriel: we'll save this for later *wink*

They sprinted downstairs to see the commotion

Gabriel thinks a intruder got in so he went infront of Nathalie with a baton in his hand and protected  her, ready to fight.

They slowly walked into the kitchen and saw...

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------