the discovery

(this is months before the sleepover)

ram's pov:

i scrolled through TikTok when a strange video appeared on my for you page. it was of a boy in a diaper. he was sat on his bed as he filled his diaper and then squished it. it looked kinda cool. i opened his acc and it was full of diaper related content. i continued scrolling through his account when i found a video. in this video the same boy sat there explaining that he was a tbdl. meaning teen baby diaper lover. i went onto the web to see what other tbdl content there was. there was an entire community of tbdl's. i felt like i wanted to try this out. i checked the time. it was 5:45pm. the shops near by must sell diapers. they all close at 6:30 so i need to go out into town fast. my parents weren't home so i decided to go

i grabbed £10 and hopped on my bike. i rode into town. i put my bike on the bike rack outside and went into the shop. i walked round the shop for a bit. finally. i found the isle with the diapers in. i walked over. looking down i read the labels. pampers, pull ups, drynites. i grabbed the 8-15 pack of drynites and walked to the till. on the way i picked up a pack of wet wipes. i placed the on the till.

" £6.99" the cashier called. i passed her the money and stuffed the diapers and wet wipes in my bag. i took the change said thank you and then left the shops. i realised that this would be a perfect time to try one on. the toilets were nearby. i walked to the toilets. i went in the stall and locked the door. i took of my trousers and pants. i pulled the diaper over my shores and up my legs. i fit it around my waist. i pulled up my trousers and put my pants in my bag. i walked out the changing room. and sat on my bike. i started riding home.

half way, i felt a cramp in my bladder. i decided to let it loose. i get the warm stream of pee enter the seat of my diaper. it felt amazing. once i was finished peeing i sat back down. the diaper squished against my skin. i continued to squish it on my seat. once i made it home i sat down on my bed. i layed down and pulled out my phone. i relaxed my body as i began watching tiktok. i relaxed so much that my bowels had realised. mess filled the diaper so much that it filled all around my privates. i sat up. the poo squished against me. i ripped the tabs and stood up. i got out the wet wipes and began cleaning myself. once i was done i put the diaper in a bin bag and hid it behind my wardrobe. i lay there naked on my bed, i had enjoyed that quite a lot.

kurt's pov:

i had just woken up after my nap. i clambered over to my computer and went onto discord. i had just joined a new server. i mainly chatted on general but once in a while i looked at over parts of the server. today i decided to look around more. i scrolled down and found a chat named ' abdl/tbdl hangout'. i clicked on. lots of people were talking. i scrolled through some of the chats. i thought it was a bit odd that they kept mentioning diapers. i then saw a picture of a women wearing a diaper with a pacifier in her mouth. she was holding a hand drawing of a dinosaur. it looked like a child had drawn it.

i asked what this was all about. i got lots of answers. it sounded pretty cool. they suggested that i should try it. i agreed and they gave me some advice on how to get ahold of diapers.
i grabbed my bag and walked to the shops. once in the shop i grabbed a pack of tape diapers. and walked to the till. i paid for them and then left the shop. once i had left i stuffed them in my bag and continued to walk home. i went on my phone and started talking to my new tbdl friends. they congratulated me for getting diapers and gave me some tips on how to put them on. i walked into the house. my parents were in the kitchen cooking dinner. i put my bag on my bed and went downstairs for dinner. i sat at the table and started eating. i ate fast because i was so exited to try one on.

" are you ok? don't eat to fast" my mum said. i nodded and began eating slower.

" how is everyone?" my mum asked.

" good" i managed to say with full mouth. i finished eating and put my plate in the dishwasher. i grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. i pulled down my shorts and pants. i then layed down. i slid a diaper under my bum and began taping it up. i sat up and felt young again. i pulled up my shorts. you could see a buldge peaking through but bearly. i walked into my room and sat down. i took my controller and began playing my ps4.

after an hour i had gotten bored and started texting my friends. they all wanted to see me in a diaper. i agreed to took of my shorts and took a picture. i sent the picture. they all got exited but i felt something. something warm fill the seat of my diaper. i had gotten so distracted i had realised i peed. i laughed and sent on the groupchat. they all sent LMAO's whilst i sat there feeling more like a kid. i stuck my thumb in my mouth. i rolled onto my stomach. i put down my phone and closed my eyes.