the night of the sleepover

you coming over tonight?
ram asked

yup i am.
kurt responded

alright, can't wait
ram said

KURT'S POV:
i'm so exited. i started packing my bag. i grabbed 6 taped diapers just in case. always carry spares. i grabbed wipes and then shoved clothes in. no need for underwear though. i grabbed some fun stuff.i grabbed my tooth brush and paste and put it into the bag with the rest and then zipped up the bag. i didn't want to put on a diaper when we were going because he could think that i'm in them 24/7 and possibly that i have a disability. i put on my shoes and sat on my stairs waiting.
my mum walked past.

" you alright? ready for the sleepover?" she asked. i nodded." need any food?" she asked.

" nope, got everything i'll be good." i responded.

" alright. have fun" she said. i got up from the stairs and left the house. i began walking to his house. it wasn't as far from school.

i knocked on Rams house. a women with short black hair answered the door.

" you must be Kurt, welcome" she said politely. she ushered me into the house before i even said anything.

" thank you for letting me stay" i said

" that's alright. Ram doesn't have many friends so i'm happy." she said. " it's the third room"

i nodded and began walking up the stairs. i opened the door.  across from the door was a double bed. the walls were white with fairy lights around the top. next to the bed was his desk. i walked my far in.

" hi" Ram said. i looked over and he was sat on a bean bag by the window. he was leaning against his wardrobe.

" nice room" i said. i walked more far in then turned spun round. something caught my eye though. i focused more. it was a blue pacifier. Ram rushed past me and picked it up. he shoved it in his drawer.

" sorry, i found it in an old box and forgot to put it back in" he said whilst laughing. he wasn't wearing a diaper, but neither was i. i dumped my bag on my bed. i sat on  the opposite bean bag to where he was sat.

" do you need a drink?" Ram asked. i shook my head. he came and sat with me.
" what do you want to do?"

" hmm, there's so much stuff we could do. we can save the fun stuff for later tho." i said.

" what fun stuff" he asked.

" you'll see" i giggled. i got up and started looking round his room. he had books up on his shelves. i then jumped onto his bed.
" infact i'm bored now" i said.
i began taking off my clothes. i didn't mind that he was in the room.
once i was fully naked i looked back up at him. he was blushing. i then got onto my stomach and began reaching under his bed. i felt something. i pulled it out.

"no stop please" Ram asked. it was a changing matt.

" it's alright, pass me my bag i can't be asked to get up." i said whilst rolling onto the matt. he passed me the bag and i pulled out one of the diapers. i put it under my bum and taped it up.
i looked over at him.

" your turn" i said. he blushed as he walked over to me. i grabbed him and began taking his clothes off for him. then layed him down. i pulled out a box from under his bed.

" pull ups?" i asked.

" yeah." he responded.

" don't worry, you won't have to use these for long. i'll give you some of mine" i said.

" i'll take that offer" he said.

" but for now i'll put you in pull ups" i said. i grabbed one and slid it up his legs. i then went into his wardrobe and pulled out a t-shirt and put it on him. i opened his drawer and grabbed the pacifier. i stuck it in his mouth.
" be a good boy now" i said.

i grabbed a t-shirt and put it on. i began peeing.  i even pushed out poo into the back of my diaper.

RAM's POV:
wow, did this dude really just poop in his diaper. Kurt slowly dipped down more and more poo filled his diaper. by this time it was sagging. you could see the brown through the cover. i began peeing. i started playing with he front because it was squishy.

" here have this. i'm having some too" Kurt said to me. it looked like chocolate. it smelt like chocolate. i began eating. it tasted like chocolate.

minutes later, my bowels started growling. i got into a cat position.  and let loose. poo filled my diaper. all over. it squished between my privates.

" dinners ready!!!" My mum called.

" that's alright" kurt said." just put these on" he through some shorts at me. i watched as he put shorts on too. we waddled downstairs. as i sat down at the table the poo squished around. my mum brought dinner over to the table. my bowel began growling again. i lifted my bum of the chair. i let more poo into my diaper. it now had a huge buldge. i began eating and tried to keep food in my mouth so i didn't have to speak.

" how is everyone?" my mum asked

" alright" me and Kurt responded.

" it doesn't smell amazing does it" she said.

" it doesn't does it" Kurt said whilst glancing at me.  i continued eating and then was finished. i started waddling away when my bowel growled again. i stopped and bent down. i suddenly farted really loud.
Kurt bursted out laughing.

" what is wrong with you boy" Mum asked. i ran as fast i could upstairs.
kurt followed laughing.

" what's wrong my baby" Kurt said to me. he suddenly picked me up and put me on the changing matt. he ripped the sides and then began wiping my bum.

" messy aren't you" Kurt said. i blushed.
he finished up and put me in another pull up. i then heard- a knock at the door. i shoved the matt under my bed and put on my shorts.
Kurt had already taken off his shorts.

" you boys ok?" she asked peeping through.

" yup i'm alright" kurt said.

"kurt why you in a diaper?" my mum asked

" oh, i have a disability. yeah i can't control my bladder or bowels. sorry i stunk up downstairs" kurt said.

" oh it's alright." my mum said. she closed the door.

KURT POV:
wow i just lied about having a disability. i looked down at Ram. i sat down on his bean bag and began peeing again.
i got bored and grabbed Ram and sat on top of him. just in a diaper.

LATER THAT NIGHT.
i have changed now. but i've peed twice already. i got into bed and called Ram over. he climbed in and i began cuddling with him.
i then started pushing. i let poo fill up my diaper. i then put his hand near my crotch.

" you need a diaper change?" he asked me.
i nodded. he pulled out the changing matt. and layed me down on it. he i taped my diaper and began cleaning me. once he was done he put me into my third. i climbed into his bed and he got back in after putting the diaper in the bin. i looked into his eyes. i then grabbed him and started kissing him. whilst kissing him i began falling asleep. i stopped as i fell asleep.