so not perfect.

- chapter one -
•𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 31𝗌𝗍 1983•

narrators pov:
Sadie sink normal 3 year old girl, she loved her family and her friends, though she didn't have many. Her best friend was her older brother Mitchell who was 5 years older than her (8yrs old) Sadie was the youngest child and was always favorited by her parents... but now it was her 2nd eldest brothers first year at Hogwarts meaning all her parents attention went to him. Today was the night before he went.

sadies pov:
Momma wouldn't even look at me that day, it felt weird having the attention off of me, but I didn't really mind. My mom laid out his clothes on the carpet and packed all his bags. Mom was complaining to father about how crazy it was that he was already going to Hogwarts. Hogwarts is a school for Witchcraft and Wizardry, but it was also a boarding school so I wouldn't see him until holidays. Momma was crying so I wanted to make her feel better. I jumped onto the bed and asked her to play a game but she didn't say anything, I got irritated and asked again and again, until my momma had enough.
"SHUT UP YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU LITTLE GIRL" momma screamed.
I ran out crying my eyes out. My father and my brother Spencer, the one who was going to Hogwarts, ran into the room in shock. Mom has never gotten so mad before. Ever in my 3 years of living. Dad went and yelled at my Mom. That wasn't no good sign. Dad never yelled. That must have meant he was terribly mad. Spencer who was watching everything, ran to me. "great going, your ruining this family just like you did when your were born! God I wish you were never born" Spencer shouted at me. God I did everything wrong. I was the problem everyone probably hated me. Except
Mitchell.

narrators pov:
"Don't yell at her like that you dumbo, she's just a baby and she ain't do nothing wrong" Mitchell yelled "she's not a baby, she's just a dumb girl that no one ever wanted in the family" Spencer yelled.
"She's young and I wanted her in the family" Mitchell screamed. "Whatever" Spencer yelled. He shoved Michael slightly making him slightly lose his balance he looked down at sadie who mouthed "thanks"
- this is just a small inside look into her so called "perfect" family -