My Point of View

Gold left to give everyone time to pack and to pack himself. I finished packing in the first five minutes, thanks to magic and now I'm drinking half a pot of coffee, thanks to staying up all night. Apparently we are going to find Rumple's son, Baelfire which is not something I'm excited about. I'm hoping he won't recognize me and if he does, he better keep his mouth shut. I didn't tell his father I know him, so there is no reason to tell everyone he knows me.
______________
Enchanted Forest (Rose is 16)

"You're grounding me?!" I shout at my mother.

"Do not raise your voice at me Rose." She responds sternly. "You skipped all your lessons and your meetings with the other kingdoms. I'm trying to prepare you to be queen, you can't behave like a child."

"I am a child and who said I even wanted to be queen! It's not like you're going to give me the throne any time soon anyways." I say with an eye roll. "And this is the first time I've ever skipped lessons."

"I don't care Rose, you are grounded."

"What are you gonna do? Lock me in my room?" I say with a bold chuckle. This whole situation was stupid anyways.

"No, that's not a punishment to you." Mother says and I scoff. She thinks for a minute and then she looks back at me regally composed. "Two guards will escort you and attend your lessons, as well as your meetings." She says and I shrug. It was a punishment but it wasn't that bad. "Oh I'm not done, dear. No magic, no weapon or combat training, and no horse riding or competition for the next 4 months."

"You're kidding." I say in anger and see a slight reflection of pink light from my head. "Mother that's all of competition season." I say and she shrugs to mock me. "And no magic? How am I supposed to get anything done?" I question.

"If you actually follow the rules for the next month, I'll consider ending your grounding early." She says and I look at her in disbelief.

"That's still a month off of competition season, I'll be a month behind in training with Obsidian. How am I supposed to win?"

"Well you should have thought about that before you abandoned your responsibilities. I can't just let you off the hook, Rose." She says calmly.

"I'm not asking you to let me off the hook. I'm just asking you to...lower it a little bit." I say desperately.

"Rose, you are a young woman now and it's time for you to take things seriously." She sighs. "Some day you're going to have to grow up and rule this kingdom." She says before heading to the door of my chambers. "I expect you for dinner at 7 and in bed by 9." She says softly before leaving.
——————
This was ridiculous. I thought of all the restrictions I now had while laying in bed at promptly 9pm. What is her problem? I skip out on one day and now I'll probably lose my first competition of the season for it. Hell I might not even compete. "Some day you're going to have to grow up" My mother's words rung through my mind. If this is what it takes to grow up, then I don't want to. I think while looking at my ceiling. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew my balcony doors open. I look over and see a boy sitting at my window.

"So you don't want to grow up huh?" He says and I sit up in bed, annoyed at the fact that he read my thoughts.

"Who the hell are you?"

"The person who can make sure you never have to grow up." He says annoying me even more.

"Ah yes, very vague indeed." I say and roll my eyes. "What's your name so I can call you every name outside of it?" I say with a fake smile and my expressive magic provides dim light in the room.

"You've got fire, I like it, Peter Pan." He says with a smirk.

"As in Neverland's Peter Pan?" I say and he nods. "I'm not stupid, Pan. I know Neverland is boys only." I say still annoyed.