2.

— Hello, my name is Juubo. I just moved here from a small village not far from here. I hope we all can get along well!- said the new kid.
— Okay, Juubo, you can sit down there.- said Iruka, pointing to a seat next to some randoms.
Juubo quickly sat down and was instantly greeted by his desk neighbors.
Naruto stood up and went straight to the new kid, ignoring other people's glares. He hoped that the kid wouldn't treat him like the other villagers. It's his only chance now.

— Hey Juubo, my name is Naruto, and I'm going to become a Hokage!- he said, putting his hands behind his head.

— Hello Naruto, nice to meet you!-
At that moment, Naruto's eyes lightened up.
Are his dreams finally becoming a reality? Will he finally be like any other kid?
He grinned, ignoring the fact that Juubos desk mates were looking at him like he was a very disgusting disease.

— I can show you around the village if you want! I've lived here since I was born, I know like everything about this place!- exclaimed Naruto, grinning from ear to ear.

— That would be great! Can we wait until the end of the lessons to talk in detail?- Juubo asked.

— Okay!

..........

Naruto's POV:

I was impatient until the end of the classes when everyone was going home.
Just as the bell rang, I went up to Juubos's desk, grinning.

— So, when do you want to go?-I asked.
— I don't know, we could even go today because the weather is nice today.-
— You do have a point agreed.- Okay then, let's go!- As I said that, I took his hand as we ran in the direction of Ichiraku Ramen.

.....

A few hours later, my tour was almost done.
— Aaand this is the last place! The hot springs! When I have a lot on my mind, I come here often. Shall we celebrate there today?
— I've never been to hot springs before! Yes, of course, let's go!- my new friend said, as he ran to the water and jumped there. Wait, what?!
— Nooo, Juubo, no! You're supposed to change first!- I couldn't hold my laugh when an embarrassed Juubo emerged from the water.
— I knew something was wrong.- He said with a frustrated voice.

.....

When we got tired, we decided that it was time to go back home. Of course, I offered to walk him back to his apartment, so now we were walking together, talking to each other as the sun was already setting.
— Hey, Naruto, can you grin for me?-
— Huh? Why?-
— Just do it-
— Okay- I grinned
— Oh, so I wasn't imagining it! Naruto, you really do have a scary smile!-
— HUHH?!-
— Yeah, you look scary when you grin like that!-
— I don't want to be scary, though.- I mumbled
— Did you say something?-Juubo asked, confusion plastered on his face
— No, nothing. Oh look, we're here!-
— You're right! Bye, Naruto, thank you so much for today!- he waved at me.
— Bye, Juubo, see you tomorrow at school!-I grinned, but then I remembered Juubos words and decided to just put on a small smile.

Juubo opened his door and walked straight into the house, closing the door.
That's when everything came back.
Everything I forgot about when I was having fun with Juubo.
So that's how it is to experience heaven and then fall back to hell? Wow. I didn't know it hurt so much.

I slowly started walking back to my apartment, even though I didn't want to. That place was boring, plain, and what's the worst- it reminded me of how alone I actually am.
If only me and Juubo could spend time together all the time... I wouldn't ask for anything else.

He was different from other people in the village because he didn't hate me like them.

I have no idea why are they treating me like I don't deserve to exist.
It hurts.
It really hurts sometimes.

I can see them talking about me.

About my every move, about how am I not "locked up" yet, how I shouldn't even show up here.

And I'm always alone.

No one is standing with me, everyone is gossiping about me.
I can't have happiness, and I don't know why. What is the "something inside of me" that Iruka talked about?
Oh. I'm stupid.
If Iruka-sensei said that he judged me because of something inside of me, then other villagers would feel the same way.

It's either that or I'm making everything up because I don't remember having anything special inside of me. Or...

There's something about me, I don't know about.

But they know.