6.

I clenched my hands, staring straight into my ex-friend's eyes with rage.
I wanted to yell at him, to tell him how horrible my life was, but then someone stopped me.

— Remember, Kit, you need to act normal. Say something about becoming a Hokage.

Did I just almost get out of character?
For something like that?
Damn, I'm stupid.

I quickly changed my expression to annoyance.
— I don't know what you're talking about, Juubo. You know that my biggest dream is becoming the greatest Hokage! And when I become the Hokage, I'll show you that you shouldn't have underestimated me!-I yelled with a smile.

Was it good enough, Kurama?

— They seem to buy it, so I think it was. Go back to your seat.

I walked back confidently to my seat, receiving a lot of glares as I did so. Not like I minded.

A few minutes later, in the middle of my conversation with Kurama, the bell rang and Iruka came into the classroom.
— Hello, students! I have great news! I'll share it with you once I'll check the attendance.

When Iruka got to my name, he hesitated slightly, which I noted in mind.
He was surprised when he heard me say "Here". He looked up, not believing in what he heard, and then he ran in my direction with a mad expression.
— NARUTO!- Will he ever stop screaming?
— Yes, Iruka-sensei?
— WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO SCHOOL FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
— Oh, it was two weeks? I swear I felt like it was just a few days.
— EXPLAIN, NARUTO!
— I was sick, sensei, that's why.

That was smooth, kit.

Thanks, Kurama.

— Eh...-Iruka sighed.-I guess that explains it... You must've been really sick if you weren't even able to answer the door...

— I'm sorry, sensei, but I was probably sleeping at that moment and couldn't hear any knocking.

— It's okay, I'm glad you're better now.-Iruka smiled, putting his thumbs up

— Thank you, Iruka-sensei!-I grinned, also putting my thumbs up. Don't worry, sensei, I won't disappoint you... I'll get strong.

Iruka turned away from Naruto and went back to the front of the class. When he was finished checking the attendance, he put his hands together and started talking.
"As I said, I have some great news for you all! Since it's been almost a month since all of you passed the Genin exam, we're going to put you into teams and pair with another teacher! They will test you to see if you're skilled enough to be trained more. You just have to wait a month!"

I was glad that I had a month to be tested. I still haven't trained at all, the first lesson with Kurama will be today.

Even if I was glad we had so much time to prepare, the other classmates didn't like the fact they would have to wait a month for something interesting to happen.
— But sensei, a month is a lot of time! We don't have that much time to wait!

— I'm sorry, kids, but I can't do anything about it. Until then, I will train you to be more skilled, so that when the time comes, you will be prepared.
They seemed to be satisfied with it, finally shutting up.

So I'm going to train 24/7, huh?

Good luck, Kit. Try not to pass out while on it.

Yeah, I'll try.

.......

I slept through the following classes. The class was over when I woke up. Kurama wasn't satisfied with the fact that I didn't want to study, even if it all was a theory I didn't need.

— Sorry, Kurama, but those lessons were boring. I'd rather listen to you.-I said to him in my mind, walking over to the forest.

— If you want to become a mindless killing machine, then go on, sleep through every class you have. I'm sure everyone will like that idea because you'll be easy to defeat.

— You're right, as always.

— I know.

I rolled my eyes, still walking until I reached my destination.
Middle of a forest.

— We're here, Kurama. What should I do now?

— Hmm, I suppose we could check your chakra type.

— Ooh, I know what you're talking about! But, how should we do it?

— The only thing you have to do is sit here and try to make your chakra stable. I will do the rest.

— Aww, I thought it was going to be more interesting!

— I advise you to get used to meditating a lot. If you want to be strong, you should know that mental stability will come in handy. Especially when you're a Jinchuriki! You'll never be able to control me if you can't control yourself!

— Damn okay! Sorry! I'll try my best!- I surrendered, putting my hands up in defeat.

A second later, I was on the ground, trying my best to control my chakra.
I was very surprised to find out that it wasn't as hard as I thought-even if it was really hard to do at the Academy.

— You're amazing at chakra control, kit! I'm going to look at your type of chakra now.

There were a few moments of silence. I was patient because I didn't know how much time it takes to check someone's chakra.
Then something... Weird happened.

— What is this... Naruto Uzumaki... Who even are you?!

Huh? What do you mean Kurama? Is there something wrong?

— I can't believe it... After a few hundred years... How could I have missed it? It was here all the time!
Naruto, your chakra type... It's... Uhh...

Well, what is it?! You're teasing me!

—You shouldn't know that yet.
Your chakra is um... the Wind type.

Um... Are you sure about that Kurama? I feel like you're lying.

— Don't think too much about it, kit. Your chakra type is Wind. Do I need to repeat myself?

No, I said, pushing my doubts away. — How should I train?  What should I do first? Are we going to learn some strong Jutsu?- my eyes lit up at that thought.

— No, for now, you need to learn some basics, like defense, chakra control, basic Jutsu, kunai training, and MAYBE we'll look for a weapon that suits your preferences the best.
I should also mention that you are going to accomplish all of that in a week.

WHAT?! A WEEK?!

— Are you afraid you will not be able to accomplish it? And YOU want to destroy Konoha?

No! I mean yes! I mean, I'll do my best! But, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all that in just a few days.

— Believe me or not, kit, but I've thought of that too. Then, I realized how we can make you learn things faster than anyone else.

Cool! But how?

— I'll tell you when the time comes.

Okay! I still have a question though.

— What is it?

If that is the only thing you plan to teach me in the first week, then what are you planning to teach me in the next three?

— Some Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, and of course- Kyuubi control. If you do well, and we'll still have time left, I'll teach you some Fūinjutsu.

Um...

— What now kit?

Can you explain to me what are you talking about?

*Sigh* -it's going to be a long month for sure...