8.

Naruto's POV:

I decided to read books until the end of the day, going to sleep earlier than I used to.
I can't be late for such an important day, after all.
I wasn't surprised anymore by the hour I woke up. I went to sleep at 10 p.m. and woke up at 2 a.m.

My body really adjusted to sleeping a little, huh?

Despite Kurama's arguments, I decided to just go outside for the remaining 6 hours until the Academy started.

My first location was the forest, where I trained with my kunai.
I got excellent at throwing them throughout the month, at first I could barely hit the tree, but now I was able to hit it wherever I wanted to within my eyesight.

When I got bored, I just took one of the seals on my belt (I learned how to make seals), then took out of it my beloved katana- Chisuke. It means blood because I wanted to take the blood of people I hated.

And to think I wanted to become a Hokage? Pfft.
I wanted to prove to those people that I can accomplish something. I didn't want to prove them right,
I didn't want to be the "monster" they called me.
And so what if I'll become what they expected me to become? They'll be dead anyway. 

I tried a few Jutsu with the katana, slashing a couple of trees in half. A month before, I would have been excited about what I'd done. I'm glad I got better, though, because this was nothing for me anymore.

Since I had the Wind type of chakra, I was mostly able to do Wind Jutsu, like Rasengan, which was kinda hard to learn at first, but after a week I mastered it. I wouldn't do it without Kurama's help though, he helped a lot.
I read in a book that even if you have another chakra type, you can still learn another type of Jutsu unless it's a Kekkei Genkai, which is an individuality.
When I brought this up with Kurama, he said that he already had it in mind to teach me other techniques, but that Rasengan was more than enough for me right now, because it's an A-ranked technique, and only a handful of people are capable of mastering it.

It was now 6 a.m., and I was bored with taking the trees down.
"Kuramaaaa, what should I do?" I asked the demon.

— You're annoying, you know that? I don't know, go bother someone else. I'm trying to rest here.

I thought you didn't sleep?

— I rest, not sleep. There's a difference.

Such a big difference, wow...-I wasn't in the mood for arguing with him. Instead, I went to the Academy and sat at my desk for the next two hours, waiting for people to come. I meditated during that time.
Kurama told me that I have to meditate frequently, so I have been doing that whenever I have spare time.

People soon started coming in. I pretended I was asleep to eavesdrop on them. Why? I wanted to know if what they say to me is the same as what they say about me.
I wasn't really surprised to hear them say the same shit as always.
But now, they were also surprised by the fact that I was at school earlier than always. That was predictable too.

Finally, the bell rang. People shut up and waited for the teacher to come.
He soon arrived in the classroom, with a wide grin on his face, holding a paper.
— Hello, class!- he said with an energetic voice.- I hope you all were looking forward to today!-

Most of the class nodded. I snarled, now sitting properly on my desk instead of lying on it.

— Well, I'm going to put you into teams now! Every team consists of three students. All teams will have their assigned teacher. When I say the number of the team and three people's names, please remember them and meet with your assigned teacher after I am done. They'll come into the classroom to take you somewhere to introduce yourselves. Everyone got it?- When the students nodded, he continued.-Okay, I'm starting! First, Hinata...-

I waited for my name to be called.

-Next! Team Seven. Assigned teacher- Kakashi Hatake. Students: Naruto...-

I shifted in my seat. Who will be the next person?

-Sakura Haruno...- With that, a loud growl could be heard, which was Sakura's.

-HUH?! I CAN'T BE WITH THIS IDIOT! YOU MUST'VE READ IT WRONG!- she yelled, which annoyed me a little. Maybe I should ask her what's so wrong with me.

-Kit, you're supposed to be in love with her, remember?

Fuck, right, thanks Kurama. -But Sakura-chaaan- I cried.- I can't be that bad, can I?-I cried again.- We'll do great toge-

-SHUT UP NARUTO! I HATE YOU-Damn, why is she screaming so much? I hate her too, especially her voice. Stupid whore.

-Sa-ku-ra! Stop screaming! You didn't even let me finish yet!- Iruka was done with his student interrupting him.- As I was saying, before I got rudely interrupted, the 3rd person in team 7 is Sasuke!

At that moment, the same person who was the angriest person on the planet was now the happiest. After leaving out a loud shriek, she hugged the person sitting next to her.
Sasuke, of course, pushed her back instantly, which didn't stop her ecstasy.

-Okay, that looks like we're done now! Get in the groups and wait for your teachers!- said Iruka, coming out of the classroom.

I sighed, walking to the two people I got stuck with. The first one- is an obsessed person who is only good at theory, and the second person is the one the first person was obsessed with.

The worst part was, that I had a feeling that the Uchiha held a grudge against me when I didn't know why.
Every time I was in the classroom, I could feel Uchiha's glaze on me, which, well, wasn't scary at all - more like creepy. Still, I didn't feel comfortable with that.

This time, Sasuke was deep in thought, putting his hands together like he always did. He didn't seem to notice my presence, so I sat next to him on the empty spot.
We didn't have to wait long until our assigned teacher showed up.
He had gray hair, a mask that covered most of his face, a Jonin outfit, and a book in his hand.

-Kakashi Hatake. The copy ninja, huh?

Wait, you know him?

-I recognize his chakra a bit.  He is known in the Shinobi world as a ninja capable of copying every ninjutsu, thanks to his Sharingan.

Cool.

— Don't underestimate him. You must be careful around him, do not attempt any of the techniques you learned from me, and keep your act up. If you let yourself slip for a second, he'll notice.

Thank you for telling me. Is he suspicious of me right now?

— No, Iruka told him about you, and he thinks you're a dumb kid who was unlucky enough to have a Kyuubi sealed inside of him.

I guess it's good for us, right?

— Hello kids, my name is Hatake Kakashi and I will be your teacher from now on. But, we should properly introduce ourselves somewhere else. Let's go to the rooftop.

The three of us listened and went after our new teacher, thinking about different things.