064

👹KISSING. DON'T READ IF UNCOMFY👹
(Don't come at me for them being like 16 and shit...I don't care)

The Date
Part 3

Elena and Katsuki walked calmly, hand in hand on their way home. Elena swung their hands back and forth, back and forth. People would call them a cliche couple, but in reality, they were way from that. Both of them had anger issues, and different problems out of the things they saw on the outside. People that don't know them, don't know a bit of what either has gone through.

"You sleeping over again?" Elena asked, squeezing Katsuki's hand to get his attention. Katsuki nodded. "But I have to either go home and get my things, or the old man can get my stuff for me. I am not exactly planning to go home very fucking soon. Is it fine with you if I stay tomorrow too?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Elena smiled and nodded. "I'll ask Aizawa too. I think it'll be fine." Katsuki nodded and squeezed her hand as they neared the building.

Katsuki held the door open as Elena walked in before he walked in after her. He felt his heart slightly squeeze at the sight of Elena smiling. He loves seeing her smile, due to her past. It could be the highlight of his day. "I'm too tired to take the stairs. We're taking the elevator." Elena said and led him to the elevator. Katsuki chuckled before Elena pressed the button to it.

They stood in a comfortable silence as the door to the elevator opened. Elena and Katsuki still held hands as they walked in, but when the door to the elevator closed, Katsuki let go, and put his hands on Elena's waist before he pulled her closer to him. Elena looked at him in slight shock before her face softened.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He asked, his thumb making small motions on her hips. Elena's heart began beating in her chest at the closeness. Even thought they had been like this before, this felt different on Katsuki's behalf. "Shut up, Kat! You're making me fucking nervous!" Elena said and covered his face.

"That's better." Elena said, smirking. Katsuki removed her hands from his face before he looked at her with admiration. "Take the damn compliment." He said and gave her a gentle kiss to her lips.

Elena looked at him as he pulled away, but before he could, she had put her hands on the side of his cheeks and pulled him down to kiss her again. As they shared a passionate kiss, Katsuki put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. Elena finally pulled away as they were still extremely close. "Now, that's how you kiss. Take notes." Elena said, smirking.

Katsuki's face flushed in a red color as he watched his girlfriend get out of the elevator when they opened. He was partly shocked over that she actually kissed him properly, but mostly cause she was still confident and wasn't embarrassed. But he was the one left stunned.

"You coming?" Elena asked, turning around once she opened the door to the apartment. Katsuki shook his head and snapped out of it as Elena walked into the apartment. He ran after her and walked in. He took his shoes off and closed the door.

"Want some coffee?" Elena asked from the kitchen as she brewed some coffee. Katsuki walked into the kitchen and spotted her by the coffee machine. He grinned before he walked up behind her. Elena turned around as Katsuki's came mere inches away from her face. He leaned with his hands on either side of her as he held the counter firmly.

Elena's back was against the counter as she looked at Katsuki. "K-Kat?" Elena asked upon seeing his unrecognizable eyes. They were hooded as they looked at her. Just as she was about to say another word, Katsuki had caught her lips in his own in a slightly lustful kiss. Elena hummed in bewilderment before she put her hands on the back of his head and deepened the kiss.