Just a little blood

Robin walked down the sidewalk. He watched as the most popular kid, Bruce, rode his bike down the road and waved to him. Robin put a hand up, but that was it. His smile soon came to a end as he saw a kid in the middle of a circle of others. Moose. "Hey Robin. You're late." His screeching voice said. "Late for what?" "Lunch." Moose swung a arm towards Robin's face. Robin just stepped the side and watched Goose stumble. "What? You scared?" "No. Just waiting for this." Robin kneed Goose in the stomach and pushed him the ground. Robin's tough fist hit Moose's nose over and over again until it looked like he had murdered someone with his hand. He got up as Moose laid there. His eye looked at two other kids walked past. One had braids and the other had short curly hair. Both were brunettes. Robin walked off.

       The school bell rang for second period. Robin's hands were still bloody. His first period teacher didn't noticed. That or he didn't care. Robin went over the bathroom. He was about to turn on the faucet but heard footsteps instead of water. He ran into a stall and locked himself in. It was obvious the other kid was running because he heard the kid's heavy breathing through the metal door. The door opened again. "So Finney, what did you see before school. What happened to Moose." Moose's three minions. "I-I didn't see what happened. He was just on the ground-" "LIAR! You saw something." "Yeah! Tell us who beat him up or-" "Me. It was me." Robin opened the stall door. "R-Robin?" The third one said. "He's at home. Finney was telling the truth." The three little pigs looked at Robin's hand in horror. "C'mon guys. Let's go. You won't be so lucky next time Blake!" The three ran out one by one. "Thanks." "It was nothing Finn." "Finney." "Finn. I wanna call you that." Finney chuckled. Robin turned on the faucet. "You know, you could've scared them off on your own." "Me? No." Robin looked at Finney in disbelief. "You ever seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" "Isn't that-" "R? Yeah. My uncle took me see it at the drive in." "My dad doesn't really let me watch R movies. Plus my sister hates horror movies." "Well you should still watch it." Robin grabbed a paper towel and wiped his hands. "Well, see you." "Bye." Robin walked out of the bathroom. Finney was nice. He thought of him as a friend. Really the only one he had. Most kids were scared of him. He walked down the halls to his next class. But for some reason, Finney remained in his brain.