Just a little sibling secret.

It had been about half a week since Finney and Robin started dating and boy, was it the best. Robin and Finney would secretly pass notes to each other during math, walk to and from school together, and have lunch together. There was nothing to worry about. Expect two things. One, when it came to the bullying, it had gotten even worse, especially during science. And two, Gwen was suspecting something. Finney had noticed it. She always stared when Finney and Robin would hold hands, she would ask questions when they got home, stuff like that. But one day it seemed like everything blew up in Gwen's mind.

Finney heard his bedroom door slam open. He saw Gwen standing in at door, and she screamed, "YOU AND ROBIN ARE DATING AREN'T YOU!" Right at Finney. He stared at her. She had hit the jackpot. She knew. Finney couldn't say anything. It was like words disappeared out of Finney's mouth. "I'M RIGHT!" Gwen yelled. Finney nodded. Gwen sat down on Finney's bed. "How long?" "What?" "How long have you two been dating?" "About a half a week. I'm sorry if you're grossed out, it's just when he asked me it was like-" Finney was cut off by Gwen hugging him. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was scared you wouldn't like me anymore!" "I would never do that! Finney you're my brother! I've been stuck with you ALL my life, if I'm gonna live with you, I'm gonna say you are the best brother and I'm gonna like you!" Finney smiled. He hugged his sister back. "Plus, I get to annoy you about him now." "Oh shut up."