The sleepover

Robin knocked at the house's door. A man with black hair (and a receding hairline 🙄) opened the door. "Hello sir. I'm Robin, Finney's friend!" The man slightly smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Robin. Just call me Mr.Blake." Finney's dad motioned for Robin to come in, while yelling, "FINNEY ROBIN'S HERE!" Robin heard footsteps running from a another room in the house. He saw Finney with a huge smile on his face. "Hey Finn." "Hi." There was a moment of silence and awkwardness until Robin said "Where should I, uh," and pointed to his bag. "Oh! Uh, follow me!" Finney grabbed Robin's hand and lead him to his room. It was a normal room, it had everything a room would have. Robin noticed a stack of books on a side table beside Finney's bed. All of them were about space. "You like space?" Robin said with a grin. "Oh! Yeah, I wanna go there someday." Finney smiled back. Robin found it cute. Finney's smile and that he wanted to go to space. "Wanna go watch something? Gwen's gonna be home in about 30 minutes." Finney said breaking the small chain of silence. "Oh sure!" The boys walked into the living room and turned on the TV.

         30 minutes went by and Gwen was home. It seemed like she was showing someone around the house because she was doing a fancy voice and fancy movements. "Gwen Dad knows his way around." Finney jokingly said. "I'm not showing Dad around." Gwen chuckled. In walked in Donna, a girl from school. Robin never really payed attention to Donna. She was just a girl. But it seemed like Finney payed attention to her. Because he was blushing. And suddenly, Robin felt as jealous of Donna as he ever was, but why?