Chapter 6: Imagination or Not?

(Sorry for not having posted or updated this story in a while! After all, School had started recently, and I have other duties to tend to. I'll keep on writing, though, updates may be slow! If you enjoy this chapter, please vote, and comment to let me know!)

After some time, Lumine went back to the Serenitea Pot, waving goodbye to the Windborne Bard. She took out her Serenitea Pot, and was about to step inside, but was interrupted as Venti turned her back around, kissing her on the cheek as she faded into the Pot. He winked at her, showing a cheeky smile as Lumine entered the pot, silent of his actions.

Lumine's face was red, as she touched her cheek that was kissed by Venti.

'What was that about...?'

Realization hit her as she realized how tired she was, thinking that Venti's kiss was just her imagination. Though, why would she be imagining such a fantasy with him... Stretching her arms, she yawned as she walked inside the mansion, entering a room, greeted by the sleeping Paimon.

'Geez, she's so noisy when awake, though, she's been quiet after that recent Chasm Incident... I wonder how everyone else is doing...'

She dropped herself on her bed, thinking about the earlier scene, before closing her eyes and dozing off.