Olegie pt2

RYAN POV: Seb asked me if i would help him film a TikTok. I said sure so we fimed a tiktok.

REGIE POV: It was time to film a tiktok on northstarboys we were going to do Bachata it was me and Oliver,Sebastian and Ryan and Kane and Justin, Darren was solo. First it was Seb and Ryan then Kane and Justin. Then it was me and Oliver. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in I was blushing so much that Darren was teasing me he said "hes blushingg" with a grin on his face. Justin was aware that I had a crush on Oliver he knew everything. So he said "hes probably hot from dancing we redid this tiktok like 20 times"

Later in the day at like 6:54pm

OLIVER POV: We all had just got done eating and me and Regie went to our room while the others watched anime but Seb was sleep on the couch before they turned it on but it don't matter he don't even know anything about anime anyways Regie was streaming and I was just on my phone and he kept looking at me but through the screen so I wouldn't notice but I did anyways, it was kinda cute. After like 20 minutes I went over there and laid on his shoulder and watched him stream and play Dota till I got tired and went to sleep.

REGIE POV: When I was done eating I went to stream and Oli was just on his phone he looked tired I kept looking at him through the camera so he wouldn't notice I don't think he did but after a little bit he came by me and laid on my shoulder I tried to act cool but I was going crazy and he was just watching me play a game called Dota then he went to sleep so a little after like 30 minutes I went to sleep next to him.

The Next Morning

NOBODYS POV: They got up and did they normal routine after that they just did they own thing and Oliver wanted to go somewhere so he asked the rest of the boys do they wanna go somewhere they all said yes but Darren felt kinda sick so he said he would take some medicine and take a shower and see if he felt better and if he did then he would go with them but, when they decided to go to this place called Quest room which is a Escape room place he still felt sick but, they chose to go to the Red Giant escape room which was medium difficultly and, when it was time to go they told Darren and left. When they got there before they went in Kane called Darren to check on him and he wouldn't answer so they all got worried and kept calling and when they were bout to drive back home Darren called and said he was sleep and they were just like oh well are you ok do you need anything he said no and hung up and went back to sleep.

NOBODYS POV: They went in the escape room and they had to be divided into 2 people in each cell and they had to help each other cause some of them had stuff that the other people needed it was Seb and Ryan,Kane and Justin and, Oli and Regie and they went in and Justin and Ryan found the first clue it was a magnet that went to a metal ball that was in a clear box in the wall and when they did that 3 letters showed up R A T and they opened a box and there was a chess piece that Regie and Oli needed and they had a rope and a cart on Justin and Kane side outside the cell to get it and when they got it they stuck it in a box and it opened and it was a key and Seb and Ryan used it to get a paper that said a code on it and they kept going and they were actually doing good they were in the 7th room out of nine and they had 27 minutes left out of a hour after 9 minutes they made it in room 8. Then when Regie and Oli were really confused Regie got really mad and started calling Oli dumb and being mean to him and they started arguing and Regie said thats why you ugly and nobody loves you imagine being that dumb you can't solve a escape room and then all the boys started yelling at Regie to stop and telling him that he is wasting time anyways and he couldn't solve it either so he should shut up. It was 11 minutes left so they started back playing and Regie was trying to figure it out and he wouldn't talk to Oli but since they were having a hard time the girl put a clue on the tv and Oli got to room nine with 5 minutes left and they were like ik were not going to make it but they made it with 5 seconds left and they were so happy and when they got out they got a I escaped the escape room sticker and they went to get Ice cream and they got it free for escaping then when they were done they went home and Regie and Oli still wasn't talking.

NOBODYS POV: When they all got home they went to check on Darren and he was just sleep in his bed so they just left out the room and watched anime for like 3 hours

REGIE POV: I felt bad for being mean to Oli but I was just so mad but when we got home and I tried to talk to him he just looked at me turned around the other way and went to sleep so I went in my car listened to music and cried then went back to the room and Oli was sleep so I just faced the other way and went to sleep.

OLIVER POV: When we got home I was so sad I wanted to cry but I tried to act tough and when Regie tried to talk to me I wanted to talk to him but I couldn't say anything because I would burst out crying so I just turned around and closed my eyes and he left idk where he went but he left so I went to sleep and I heard him come back in at like 2am and he got in the bed and went to sleep I wanted to cuddle with him but I couldn't because he was so mad at me. At like 5am I heard Regie wake up so I looked at him and we locked eyes and I just stared at him until he looked away he tried to talk to me but I looked away at the say time he tried to talk so he thought I was still mad at him so he just said ok in a sad voice and went to the bathroom when he came back he said I'm sorry and you should hate me but I was just mad at the time I didn't mean to so I turned around and said its ok I forgive and he said are you sure and I said yes then he said I can't sleep so we watched k-drama and I feel asleep on him and when I woke up he was sleep with his head on top of my head sideways he was so cute I started blushing.