Olegie and Sebryan

NOBODY'S POV: Manager Ty was talking at the meeting that started at 10am that day and Oliver and Regie just kept looking at each other and when it was Olivers turn to talk Manager Ty had to call his name 9 times before he finally heard him and started talking then after he was done talking Seb started talking and they continued the meeting then when they was done with the meeting they ate breakfast and it was 11:35am and they went back to their rooms and Ryan and Justin and Regie all went live Ryan went live at 11:40 am Justin went live at 11:43 am and Regie went at 11:49 am then Justin and Regie got off live at like 2 Ryan got off at like 2:15 then they went to the gym and got back at the house at 5:42

Back at home

KANE POV: I went into Oli and Regie room and asked Regie why did I have to ask Ryan, why only Justin and Darren didn't know and why he couldn't just tell me and he said because if I tell you I have to tell Ryan and Seb business so ask them and tell them that I told you to ask them and they can tell you if they want to and if they don't then idk I might just take they business out of what I tell you and tell you the rest and I said ok and left.

REGIE POV: Kane came in here asking about why he had to ask Ryan why Justin and Darren was the only ones who didn't know and why I couldn't tell him but I just told him I couldn't because I would have to tell Seb and Ryan business so you have to ask them and if they don't tell you then I will try to take their business out of what I tell you and then tell him why they the only ones that don't know.

6:40 pm at a restaurant

Nobody's pov: They all were eating and Regie and Oli kept looking at each other and smiling and blushing and Darren noticed but he didn't say anything out loud he just whispered to Kane and told Kane what he saw Regie and Oli doing and Kane had to act like he didn't notice but then Darren told Justin and Justin said he noticed too and that they always have acted like they liked each other since the 5th day they met each other, then they decided that when they got home Darren would ask Regie if he liked Oli and Justin would ask Oli if he liked Regie, then they finished they food and left and went home.

DARREN POV: I noticed that Regie and Oliver kept looking at each other laughing smiling, and blushing so I told Kane and he acted like he didn't notice I think he was capping but idk if he hiding something or not but then I told Justin and he said that he noticed and we made a plan that I ask Regie if he likes Oli and Justin asked Oli if he likes Regie.

JUSTIN POV: I saw that Regie and Oli was looking at each other then smiling then laughing then blushing and Darren noticed too because he told me that he noticed that and asked if I noticed and I said that I did notice and then we made a plan that we will both ask one of them if they like the other one.

                            Back at the house

JUSTINS POV: We got home and I texted Oli and said come to my room I have to talk to you about something and he texted back and said ok then he came in the room and I said tell me the truth and I promise I won't tell anyone and he said ok yk that I hate when people don't tell the truth so I will tell the truth and I said ok do you or do you not like Regie and he looked shocked and also scared and he said obviously, I like all of you and I said yk what I meant Oli and he said no I DON'T, what do you mean and I said Oli I mean do you have a crush on Regie or something or are y'all together dating anything because y'all been really suspicious y'all always suspicious but even more suspicious lately and he just paused and I was calling his name and he wouldn't answer so I put my hand in front of his face and he still didn't move or blink or talk then he passed out so I called Kane in here and I was so scared and Kane said what did you do and I said nothing idk I just asked him a question and this is what happened and then he said well then what did you ask him and I told him that I asked if he liked Regie and if they were together then Kane paused for like 5 seconds then I said whats wrong with everyone when someone brings them up or say they together every time someone says something like that y'all act weird and he said idk wdym acting weird then when I was finna explain he said nvm I will be back and I started tapping him and shaking him and he wouldn't wake up then Kane came back and poured water on his face and he still didn't wake up and at that point he has been passed out for 10 minutes so right when I was going to call the police and tell the others what happened to him he came back and I said Oli what happened you literally passed out and he said sorry um I'm kinda confused I don't remember passing out or going to sleep I just remember you asking me a question then I said yes I did ask you a question then you passed out then he said sorry and he said I will just tell you yes me and Regie are together and I gasped so loud and he said since yk now we might as well just tell Darren he is the last one left and then Kane said to Oli well I'm glad you're awake but I have to go you reminded me of something then he left.

KANE POV: I went and asked Ryan why was Justin and Darren and me the only ones who didn't know about you and seb and Oliver and Regie and he just straight up told me that he was talking to Regie about how he liked Seb and Seb was talking to Oli about how he likes him and Regie was telling me how he liked Oli and Oli was telling Seb how he liked Regie so Seb told Oli to tell Regie because he thinks that Regie likes him so he did then Oli told Seb that Regie liked him back and that they were together and since Seb made Oli tell Regie he had to tell me then when I said I like him back he told Oli and we all told each other basically and he said wow ok you didn't even hesitate you just tell me then he said yea well yall were going to find out anyways and I said well ok bye and left.

JUSTINS POV: Oli said why am I wet what happened and I told him that Kane poured water on him because he wouldn't wake up then he said oh well I'm getting in the shower and I helped him walk to get in the bathroom because I didn't know if he was going to be dizzy or not but then when he got in the bathroom and started the shower I slowly let him go and then went to Regie and told him everything that happened.

REGIE POV: Justin came in here and told me that he asked Oliver if me and him was together or if he liked me and Oli passed out and I got so worried I jumped up and ran to Justin room, I assumed he was in their because I was in our room and he wasn't in there and Justin was the one who asked him the question and when I got in the room I didn't see him anywhere then Justin came in the room and said can't you hear the shower he is in the shower dumba** then I said ok but didn't you just say he passed out then he said well he woke up now, I forgot to tell you that because you just ran out the room then I went in the bathroom and asked if Oli was ok and he said yes then I said ok well when you get out the shower I will take you to the doctor just to see if you passing out affected you or did anything to you and he ok baby but you don't have to be worried about me I'm fine then I said but I am worried about you then he said I love you and I said I love you too then I left and went into my room and watched a little bit of a K-drama then Oli came in the room and put on his clothes then gave me a kiss and said he was ready to go now so I got my keys and drove to the doctor and the doctor said he would have to stay overnight so he can make sure he is alright so I said ok then at 12 am the doctor said I had to leave but I didn't want to so they had to kick me out I was so mad but I didn't want to get banned so I said sorry I just wanted to make sure my boyfriend was ok and they said its ok just next time don't do that then I went to sleep and in the morning at 8 am when I first woke up and took a shower I went to see if they was done with Oli and they said no so I called Manager Ty and said I will probably be late because they're not done with Oli and at 11:12 they were done and he got signed out and we left then when we got back we had went to the meeting and 30 minutes later the meeting was over and Oli slept all day I was worried about him so I laid in bed with him all day didn't eat or nothing just stayed on my phone the only time I left was to use the bathroom and every hour I checked if he was breathing and he was and eventually it was 12 am but it felt like it took forever to be night time because I didn't do anything and was up early so I was woke doing nothing for a long time and the whole day I was so tired so when I realized it was 12 am I laid on Oli chest and went to sleep.