Olegie

They had just got done making TikTok's

OLIVER POV: Me and Regie just was making TikTok's together then we went to get some food and when we was eating all I could think about was what happened yesterday when he was sleep so I just asked Regie what he was dreaming about yesterday to see if he would tell me but he said he wasn't dreaming about nothing so I said I love you too Regie and he looked confused and said what I didn't say that but I love you too Oli so I said last night at almost 4 am you said I love you Oli and he looked embarrassed so I said its ok I don't think it was a weird dream we say we love each other all the time.

REGIE POV: Me and Oli was eating and he asked me what I was dreaming about yesterday and the dream was weird and it was about him and I didn't want him to think I was weird so I said nothing but then he said he loved me too so I started blushing but I tried to hide it and I said I didn't say that but I love you too and he said I said it last night when I was sleep and I was really embarrassed but he told me he didn't think it was a weird dream because I was drunk and we say I love you all the time so I was relieved.

                         Back at the house

OLIVER POV: Me and Regie was playing smash and I won because you can't beat the beater but we was bored so we were going to go to my best friend house because he was throwing a party for Saturday night but the other boys didn't know and wasn't dressed and we didn't wanna be late and we knew they would be mad since we were going without them but we were already ready and just got told  and the house is 2 hours away so its not our fault so we just told them we would be back then we got in the car and left then when we got there we started dancing eating and drinking.

Oli had 13 shots and Regie had 2 because he didn't wanna be really drunk because Oli was already drunk and Regie didn't want both of them to be drunk because there would be no sober person.

REGIE POV:  Oliver kept taking shots and he was on like his 19th shot so I let him take one more then I told him he has to stop and he tried to fight me and was yelling at me to let him go I said no because he can't drink that much because he already couldn't walk then he said he have to go to the bathroom so I took him to the bathroom he used it and as soon as he got done peeing he feel and hit his chin on the toilet and starting screaming ow then he threw up everywhere so I said ok Oli we gotta go home your to drunk I'm only a little tipsy but you are like really drunk so I told my friend we were leaving because Oli's really messed up and he said ok drive safe bye and I said ok bye.

In the car

Oliver- Regieeeee

Regie- yes Oli

Oliver- I wanna kiss

Regie- What did you say Oli you wanna what?

Oliver- nvm you never wanna give me a kiss

Regie- wdym you never asked me and you never tried to give me a kiss plus you're drunk so you don't know what you're saying.

Oliver- I'm not even drunk only a little I didn't drink that much and you should know when I want a kiss.

Regie- Ok if you're not drunk we can talk about it tomorrow to see if you still say the same thing make a video because you probably wont remember today and I will have to remind you what happened because this is funny.

Oliver- Ok fine but its not funny *makes video*

Regie- Ok Oliver *laughs*

Oliver- Are you mad at me I'm sorry but I didn't do anything

Regie- No I'm not mad at you why do you think that because I laughed lol

Oliver- No its because you usually call me Oli but you called me Oliver

Regie- Oh well I'm not mad at you sorry OLI

Oliver- SAY IT NICE OH WAIT YOU WONT BECAUSE YOU HATE ME I BEEN KNEW YOU HATED ME BECAUSE YOU NEVER KISSED ME ONLY FOR A DARE AND THE OTHER ONES WAS JUST RANDOM AND AS FRIENDS BUT I LIKE YOU BUT YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK

Regie- Oli I'm sorry but you need to calm down you're drunk.

Oliver- You're still not sorry because you didn't tell me if you liked me back PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T AND NEVER WILL *cries dramatically for no reason*

Regie- I will tell you if I like you back if you tell me the same thing tomorrow at atleast 2 pm or later and stop crying Oli.

Oliver- B-but I love you

Regie- I love you too Oli but we still got a hour drive so can you try to calm down or something

Oliver- Ok

           Oliver falls asleep 25 minutes later

Regie- Finally he's sleep idk what imma do with him I never seen him this drunk before if only he actually meant what he said.

                           Back at the house

*Regie unlocks the doors then goes to pick up Oli then goes in the house and everyone is sleep except Darren he is in the living room watching TikTok on his phone and drinking water so Regie says hi to Darren and he asks where they been and he just says at a friend house and Oli got tired watching anime and fell asleep so we went home and Darren said ok bye and Regie said bye goodnight and they all go to sleep.*