A Note

"Legends speak of a world beyond our own."

Ancient Evil has always lurked in the shadows of Erdas, even in the brightest of times. It was known through all 7 continents that periods of peace never lasted to long. Perhaps it was this knowledge that raised heroes to greatness, or perhaps fate had chosen them in the world's most desperate of times. Bringing unlikely souls, from all corners of the land together.

Yet as time went on, the need for heroes, the greencloaks, the courage against evil, all seemed to deplete. The legends faded to myth. Forgotten with time.

However, evil still lurks in the shadows.

Perhaps it is just waiting for the perfect moment to strike...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a while since I have posted a fanfiction. And it has been quite some time since I have posted a Spirit Animals one for that matter.

I tend to flake off of fanfictions, it the only ones I have ever seemed to complete are these ones.

And with my improved plot writing and world building skills, this is going to be my best work yeti

I can't wait to introduce you to my character! I have been working hard to make her enjoyable and interesting! I need more characters as well. I am not going to make forms because I know how frustrating it is to fill one out. Just send me their info, and I will pick which ever fits the story the best. I do have a few guidelines for main characters though to make this run a lot smoother.

1. I don't need all of these filled out, this is only to make variety in spirit Animals- Also make sure to give them unique names, these are legendary beasts:

Feline-1/1
Canine-1/1
Small Mammal-1/1
Bird-1/1
Cloven Hooves-1/1
Reptile-1/1
Bear-1/1

2. These kids are from all corners of Erdas. I want variety, different ages, lives, family relationships, social status. (Age Range is preferred 14-17)

Zhong-1/1
Eura-1/1
Amaya-1/1
Nilo-1/1
Oceanus-1/1
Arctica-1/1
Stetriol-1/1

Nobility-2/2
Assassin-2/2
Traveler-1/1

Female- 4/4
Male- 3/3
(I will also accept non-binary characters)

3. Main characters did not summon a spirit animal at their Nectar ceremony. These animals come to them much later on.

4. Make sure names fit :)

(Is you want to make a side character, don't worry about all these slots and such, be creative and have fun :D)

5. If you would tag like three people that would be amazing since I haven't done this in awhile.