25: Rescue time

Pete's POV

I looked around the house for Rianne but she was nowhere to be found... I walked to Adie's room and knocked. The door opened after a few minutes, when he saw me he bowed and stood up straight.

"Khun Pete, is there anything you need?"

"Do you know where Rianne is?" He shook his head while looking confused.

"Khun... I haven't seen her since morning"

"Can you track her down?"

"Of course Khun, this way" he said and walked out of his room in his sweats. We walked to the spy room where most well you guessed it. Spy things happen, weapons and things we need when we go out. He sat down and opened the monitor. He logged some things in and things and soon tried to track down the GPS in Rianne's phone. We waited for a few seconds before a red dot glowed and shifted the direction. What is she doing in the very edge of Bangkok? What the?

"She's close to Samot Sakhon"

"What is she doing there?"

"Maybe she just went out with friends, Khun"

If she's gonna go out with friends ... She would tell me"

"Let's wait another day, Khun"

"I don't think that's a good idea .. where's Big?" I asked but he just shook his head. What the? Where is this 2?
I was about to walk out but the door opened from outside, startling me.
Ken's face popped out from the door. He showed his phone which had a message from Rianne..

"There's several cars following us, but I can only see 1 plate number. It's พภ 1220. I may need some help" Adie looked at the message and quickly walked out. I took several guns and walked out. Ken followed behind while I went back to my room, I took my phone and dialed Kinn's number. He picked up after a few rings.

"Khun"

"Pete? No need to call me Khun... Why'd you call?"

"Kinn ... Rianne's at the edge of Bangkok and she asked Ken for help, can you send out some of your bodyguards..."

"Yes.. I'm sending them to you right now" he ended the call while I looked outside... It's was dark already, that didn't matter. If Rianne's in trouble.. I'm not forgiving myself. I walked back to the spy room and stared at the red dot... What are you doing there?

Arm's POV

I was with Khun Tankhun when the door opened. It was one of our new recruits Cal. Khun looked at Cal with an annoyed look and whined

"Ay! What do you want, Cal. We're in the middle of watching a series eh!"

"I'm sorry to disturb you Khun, but Khun Kinn wants Arm to see him"

"Eh?"

"Khun Rianne is missing... And we need Arm with us"

"Ohh... Arm go. I'm good with Pol here" Khun looked at me, I nodded and followed Cal. We walked to the living room where Khun Kinn was. He was sitting with Porsche.