ˋˋ𝙵𝚒𝚝 𝙸𝚗ˊˊ

Narrator Pov:
Wednesday morning (4:10) phil was already in the school hallways talking with his new found friends, "We aren't the Latin trio now since Phil is apart of the group, soooo, what's the new group name??" Bolivia raised a brow while looking at the three countries, "Hm.. how about, Latin Squad? Ay??" The countries thought of it carefully and agreed on it, "Yess! Latin squad! Latin squad!!" Bolivia and Phil both cheered, both countries almost had the same energy in them, "Then Latin Squad it is!" Mexico said happily, "So let's see..." Peru then look at the three of the countries and said, "So me and Mexico are the tallest, Bolivia is the average height and phil is a size small-" "Got that on point" Bolivia responded while Phil's face was like 'Bro didn't I say I'm gonna bite your hand off if you keep saying I'm SMALL.', "The small BEAN." Mexico lifted phil up "Dude, do I even weigh anything to you?.." "Nope" Mexico then lifted phil up and carried him on his back (Like a piggy back ride thing) "It's just like holding a bunch of grapes." "Wait what-" Phil's brain was still calculating what mexico said, the three countries laughed while seeing Phil's confused face, "Anyways, what should we do before school starts??" Peru asked, "hm...OH! I know!" The countries looked at Bolivia while raising their brows, "To the music studio! We can sing songs and it'll be funnn!!" Bolivia said with a smile "But what if we get lost in the singing and miss our classes?" The Mexican looked at Bolivia then they heard phil say "Oh, I'll tell sir about it, don't worry" "What do you mean Phil?" "Are you gonna go to sir's office and tell him that??" Phil nodded as a response "Wait, you for real bro??" "Yes for real, now put me down." Mexico then crotch down and let phil slide back to the ground, "wait... won't we need a card to get in the studio??" "Oh yeah- and only higher ranks have it, huhu" Bolivia looked down sad while peru patted his back "You three, go wait at the studio door, I'll be there soon" phil then started walking while the three looked at each other in confusion.

(4:53)

The three countries we're waiting for Phil at the studio door, "Damn, it's almost 5 o'clock, do you think phil will come??" The two countries shrugged, "Yo! I'm here!" Phil ran up to them holding a card and wearing a VIP ID or what it was, "Holy, you actually got it?!" "yeah, don't ask questions." Phil then used the card on the door and it immediately opened with a 'clink' sound, "let's go!" Phil ran inside while the three slowly walked inside. Inside the room, it was cold because of the air conditioning units, they looked around and saw lots of instruments, a small stage, mics, speakers, and everything you would need.

"Woah...The inside looks so cool!" Peru started looking around and so did the other two, phil walked towards a filling cabinet (those metal cabinets in office, yeah those.), He opened a cabinet that had the label
'PH's Favorites', Phil chuckled not knowing that they still remembered his favorite songs back then, "Let's see..." Phil looked through folders and found one he loved, he took it out and closed the cabinet, "Hey guys! Does anyone of you know how to use the music table thing?" "This DJ mixer?" "Yeah that" "oh, I know" mexico walked towards the dj mixer and sat down on the chair, "Are you gonna try singing?" Peru asked "Mhm!". The Mexican then wore the headphones and rolled his sleeves up, "here." Phil walked toward Mexico with a USB that had the music to the song, Mexico attached the USB on the computer and gave phil a thumbs up.

Phil walked to the small stage holding the mic in his hands while Bolivia and Peru sat down on comfy red velvet chairs that was infront of the stage, "Ready phil?" Phil gave Mexico a smile and a thumbs up, signing him to start playing,

Music started playing and phil held the microphone tightly.

["Stand out Fit in" Song by: ONE OK ROCK]

Phil tapped his foot to the beats.

No one's Pov:
"I know they don't like me that much.."
"Guess that I don't dress how they want.."
"I just wanna be myself, I can't be someone else."
"Try to colour inside their lines..Try to live a life by design."