ˋˋ𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎ˊˊ

[Info: Komet is one of Japan's siblings, He's like nekomie but more interested in sports then the other two.]

No one's Pov:
Peru was running through the hallways, looking left and right trying to find the two countries, "Where are they.." he thought to himself.

Soon he stopped and his behind a trophy shelf and peeked out a little seeing three countries, South Korea, Komet and Philippines, he look closely and listened in to their conversation.

"Out of all the places you wanted to meet up, you chose near section 4-B AND near the sink?" "Yeah? Any problem with that?" Komet facepalmed, "Ohh my gaad! You are so dumb!" The Korean crossed his arms and raised a brow, "If water hits him, EVEN THE TINIEST MOST SLIGHTEST drop of water, it'll wear off the POTION EFFECT." "Oh shut up, it's not like anyone would accidentally drop water on him, especially with me around." "That still won't do anything." "Listen, Komet, I know these shitty basics, what do I look like? An idiot to you??" "Obviously." Komet then walked away, while the Korean rolled his eyes.

"South...Can we go now?" "Of course, darling!~" South Korea Took phils hand and walked away with him.

Peru Pov:
"So... Water will do the trick." I thought to myself as I turned around and started running the other way.
Finally, we're able to snap Phil out of it! I just got to tell the others and make a plan... And it'll work for sure.

[11:25 - recess]

No one's Pov:
America was sitting in his usual table with his brothers, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

"Hey Ame, have you heard?" "No? Hear what?" "That Filipino guy is with the Korean, look" New Zealand pointed at the table we're the Korean brothers usually sit, but now with Phil. "Huh?.." America turned around seeing the two, Phil head was on South Korea's shoulder.

"Why is he with that Korean bastard?.." America looked back at his siblings, "We don't know exactly, but I think their in a relationship?" "Ain't that right, mate" Australia nodded and agreed with New Zealand,
"I thought he was forced at first, but... I don't know now-" Canada said as he continued eating, "That shitty bastard.." America thought to himself.

Mexico's Pov:
"So, what's the plan here?" I asked looking at the two, "We just need to get them cornered and splash water on them." "Not really a great plan but it'll do" "or, we ambush them and splash water on them!" "The only objective is to splash water on Phil, it won't be that hard... Right?" "Right."
"We just need to time it perfectly." I nodded and we all agrees.

Vietnam Pov:
I looked at Phil and South Korea, my blood rushing, jealousy taking over me. "Viet? Are you ok?" "Yes I'm fine, Laos.." "ok?.." in the next table, I heard peru say "just a drop of water, and that shitty potion South Korea gave phil will be gone." I was stunned, so... He gave Phil a potion? I'm guessing a shitty love potion.. I never seen phil this clingy to someone, well.. except for me.

Out of anger and jealously, I stood up and grabbed a glass of water then walked towards the Korean brothers table, "Veit? VIET!, Where are- WAIT!-" I ignored my friends and walked towards them, "Oi. South." South Korea turned around and I splashed him and phil with water, everyone's eyes were on me. "VIETNAM, WHAT THE HELL?!" South Korea stood up and faced me, I looked into his eyes face to face not caring at all.

No one's Pov:
South Korea was about to punch Vietnam but Phil pushed him away, "Fuck- Darling why did you?!-" "Don't call me darling. I was never in a relationship with you!" "D-darling.." Phil slapped the Korean, "You are a idiotic, possessive, and SHITTY BASTARD." "But it was for your own good!" "For his own good?.. FOR HIS OWN GOOD?!" Peru stood up slamming his hand on the table, "YOU KISSED HIM, AND YOU HAD LOVE POTION ON YOUR LIPS?! YOU MADE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, USING A SHITTY LOVE POTION!" Everyone looked at South Korea, stunned.
"I would never!? WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING..?!" "Don't lie South Korea." Mexico stood up, "And who would they believe?? A shitty mid rankers or a high ranked?? HUH?"
"They might not, but we can and will ruin your shitty rank." Vietnam said,
"Oh really now?, It's not like he would fall in love with others." Phil rolled his eyes and walked away, "Wait! Where are you going darling!".

"You know what.." phil stopped and looked at them, "My brother was right.. I shouldn't have EVER transferred to this shitty school.." phil walks away, "wait... Brother?, Didn't his brother die.." Vietnam said "what?" The countries looked at Vietnam, "His brothers are dead.. who is he referring to-...wait.." "huh?" "OH SHIT- NOT THAT GUY, PHIL!" Vietnam started running out of the cafeteria and after Phil, "What did he mean by that guy?.." "i-.. I don't know.."

Vietnam's Pov:
"Phil! Phil where are you?!" I yelled, still running trying to find Phil, "Phil!-" I stopped as soon as I heard crying, "Phil?.." I walked inside the room and looked around, seeing phil crying on the floor, head in between his knees and hugging himself, "Hey hey, it's ok phil" I walked towards him and kneeled down, "I want to go back home..." "Hey, hey, don't cry.." I hugged him, patting his back. I lifted his head up and looked into his eyes, tears falling down to his cheeks as I wiped it with my thumb, "Hey it's ok, I'm here for you.." I kissed his forehead.

"Why do you care... When you cared you betrayed me.." he wiped his tears "I'm sorry, Phil.. I didn't mean to..."
"You never cared..." "Phil please, I only did that because I didn't want my reputation to go down..." "The only thing you care is your dumb reputation! And not your own friend!"
"Phil please! It's because I love you!" Phil looked at me shocked, "You?.. love, me?.." I nodded, "yes... Yes i do Phil.." I helped phil stand up, "Well I guess today a bad day for you, huh..?"
"What do you mean?"..

I watched as he walked towards the door and looked back at me, "I think I'm falling out of love..."

Philippines Pov:
I walked away ignoring Vietnam shouting my name, I can't with them anymore.. falling in love with people is.. idiotic.

End of chapter.