Issei's Awakening

We now see Issei laying on the ground with a large hole in his chest.You may ask how Issei ended in this situation.This is how.Yesterday while Issei was walking home.A girl walked up to him and confessed to him.She asked him for a date.Issei was a bit suspicious of this girl.But he shrugged it off.He told her he would be her boyfriend.And they go on a date.She told him her name was Yuuma.On the the day of their date.She asked him to choose where they should go.Issei first took them to a café.After that they went to amusement park.

Time skip to park
We now Issei and Yuuma in a park.Yuuma walked to Issei to asked him a question.

Issei would you do something for me - Yuuma

Yeah sure.What do you want me to do.- Issei

Would you die for me- Yuuma

What do you mean- Issei

That's when suddenly Yuuma transformed.She now had black wings and wore s&m outfit.Issei got horny just by looking at her.But he snapped out of it when he remembered what she said.After seeing her transformation Issei decided that he should runaway.But before he could run away. Yuuma created a light spear.She through the light spear straight through Issei's chest.Issei fell to the ground.As he was bleeding he asked Yuuma why would she do this to him.

Blame God for putting the Sacred inside of you.If you had lived any further you may have become a threat to the fallen angels.- Yuuma

Sacred gear what is that- thought Issei as he closed his eyes.

After seeing Issei close his eyes Yuuma left him there to die.

As Issei was dying he was thinking of all the things he regretted and how he never see his family and friends ever again.And he would never become harem king.But that is when Issei woke up in white room.In the white room he saw two figures.

One was a human.He was a tall man with white hair and he had a blindfold over his eyes.The other figure was not a human but a dragon. Issei asked the two of them where he was.They told them he was in his mindscape.Issei asked them why they were inside his mindscape.

Issei asked them why they were inside his mindscape