Issei's Abilities

Limitless:This technique grants its users nigh-absolute control over space through cursed energy manipulation at an atomic level, resulting in multiple subsequent results and techniques within the overall ability. With the manipulation of space as just the base level of the technique, Limitless has three standard and one "non-standard" form beyond this.

Infinity: Being the neutral form of the Limitless, the Infinity is commonly known as the ability to stop, although this is a common misconception as the true power of the Infinity is to slow things down. When something attempts to hit Satoru, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them.

 When something attempts to hit Satoru, the person or object in question instead hits the infinity between himself and them

Black Flash : A technique that creates spatial distortion when a user connects with an impact of cursed energy within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. The phenomenon causes cursed power to flash black, creating a more potent attack to the power of 2.5 of a normal hit.

Reverse Curse Techniques:Gojo is the one of the few sorcerers who can used a Reverse Cursed Technique to heal themselves

Reverse Curse Techniques:Gojo is the one of the few sorcerers who can used a Reverse Cursed Technique to heal themselves. He perfected this technique on his deathbed after his first fight with Toji Fushiguro. With this technique, Gojo can not only heal himself, but he can make the positive energy flow into the Infinity, giving him access to his Red and Hollow Purple attacks. However, healing others is out of Gojo's bounds.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue : The reinforced version of the neutral limitless; Blue is the user b amplifies the Limitless and negative energy, producing a vacuum. Through these the user creates a scenario where the world itself is forced to correct itself and fill in the negative space, causing all matter in the range of the commanded space to be pulled together.

Cursed Technique Lapse - Maximum Cursed Energy Output: Blue: User creates a center of gravity in a specific space capable of attracting all matter, crushing it all effortlessly akin to a black hole. The user can also move the point of gravity at will, augmenting its destructive capabilities greatly.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red : Being an inversion of Blue, Red has the opposite effect. Using his reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, the user activates the divergence of his infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

Hollow Technique: Purple : A non-standard technique of Limitless more potent and destructive than the 2 standard forms.The user snaps his fingers, combining "Blue" (attraction) and "Red" (repulsion), generating a long-ranged singularity where both effects are combined, deleting and erasing all matter in its path instantaneously.

Curtain : User can create a barrier that surrounds a certain area. The barrier can seal the area off from other people or a specific person wanting to get in.

Infinite Void : Gojo's Domain Expansion. It creates a metaphysical space that causes the victims to receive all kinds of stimuli and information endlessly, restraining their thought processes and actions. Gojo's control over his Domain is so precise that he can activate it for only 0.2 seconds, limiting its lasting effect on those he traps within it.Those he makes physical contact with are also immune to its effect.

Six Eyes:The Six Eyes increases the users control of infinity.The Six Eyes allows the user to reduce his cursed energy consumption from technique activation infinitesimally near to nothing, and that he will never run out of cursed energy in a fight as a result.It is heavily implied that Six Eyes allows for the user to perceive the world in terms of mass, speed, energy, and so forth alongside its other effects.Unless the eyes are covered, the Six Eyes will exhaust its user more easily, even while using a reverse cursed technique .

Boosted Gear:It allows the you to double your power every ten seconds without a limit until you reach your limit, whether it's your physical abilities.