Episode 2: Not-So Epic Comedy Adventure

Suddenly, Meltus sneezed through Flamzer's feelers and burnt a hole in the leaves of the coconapple tree. A whole swarm of Nixels were heard, and then a lone nixel, and then Major Nixel.

"WHOO! All right... you guys go on up ahead.. hoo..." Said Major Nixel, tired.

"I'm gonna go back and bake.. cupcakes. WHOO!"

Major Nixel noticed a hole in the coconapple tree, but he was too tired to investigate it. Major Nixel walked back to Nixel Land, giving the four mixels in the coconapple tree a chance to flee. The four mixels exited the coconapple tree as quietly as they could. However, for some reason, Murp Romp Teslo grabbed a handful of leaves from inside the coconapple tree.

(A/N: Teslo from the Murp Romp timeline (aka the Teslo from Chapter 1) will be called "Murp Romp Teslo" while Teslo from the ECA timeline will be called "ECA Teslo." to make it clearer.)

"..What's with the leaves?" Asked Burnard.

"They're for a dizzzzguise." Said Murp Romp Teslo.

"We can't let me from the past see me, or else who KNOWS what could happen!"

Murp Romp Teslo puts the leaves on his head as an example, making it look like an afro.

"Alright, let's go-" Before Murp Romp Teslo could finish, Meltus asked a question.

"Wait, but what if there's another invisible wall around here?" Asked Meltus.

Murp Romp Teslo looked at the path the ECA mixels took, and then back at Meltus. He could go along with the ECA mixels and act natural, or he could travel through the future and past and escape the strange, glitchy anomaly.

*Commercial Break*

Meanwhile, in Mixel Moon, the Orbitons were using a Nintendo DS-like remote control to watch the Magma Wastelands. However, they saw something weird.. it was the glitchy goop!

"The heck?" Muttered Rokit.

"You think we found new life on this planet?" Questioned Naut.

"..Maybe." Said Rokit.

The Orbitons' drone (aka the big n' green moon that hovered over the glitchy goop) opened its eye (which was actually a camera for the Orbitons to see through) as it looked at the glitchy goop. The glitchy goop stared at the drone when it stared back and soon enough... it grabbed the drone and swallowed it whole.

"WHAT THE!?" Shouted Rokit.

"That stuff just totalled our drone!" Complained Niksput.

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp and said that he was scared, and then he tightly hugged Rokit.

"Don't worry, space cadet. I'm sure we'll be safe up here." Rokit assured Nurp.

(Fun Fact: This segment of this chapter with the Orbitons is a foreshadow on an event that is truly "out-of-this-world".)

Back in Mixel Land, Murp Romp Teslo, Meltus, Flamzer, and Burnard were sitting down and figuring out what to do. Burnard suggested that he and the other three mixels create a portal into the past again, but Murp Romp Teslo didn't like the idea. Meltus suggested that instead of the past, he and the other three mixels make a portal into the future. Murp Romp Teslo thought about the idea but while he was deciding if it was actually a good strategy, some static was heard.

"...Uh.. d-do you hear that too?" Asked Meltus, concerned.

"Yeah.. I do- OH SCHNIXEL, YOUR FOOT!" Shouted Flamzer.

Meltus looked at his right foot, only to spot a part of the glitchy goop sticking onto it and slowly growing in size.

"Coool!" Said Burnard.