Episode 22: Observing the Otherworldly

Cut to a close-up of Seismo poking Rokit's face as he stared into the back of Nurp-Naut.

"Green man? You awake?" Asked Seismo as he continued to poke Rokit's face.

Cut to a side view of Seismo and Rokit.

"Rokit, you stand here for seven minutes." Said Seismo.

Three silhouettes of the MHS students then pop up from the top of the screen.

"それらの人は誰ですか?(Who are those guys?)" Asked a candy-headed silhouette with a cheery, girlish voice.

Cut to the front of said three student silhouettes. The candy-headed silhouette's name is "Chaps" and she has a candy-shaped green head covered in yellow, stitched-on polka dots. She has orange eyes with eyelashes and freckles. Her shirt has orange and yellow stripes with the letter C decorating the middle.

The second silhouette is named "Quicky" and he has a head that is shaped like a hexagonal clock, with a red outside, blue inside, black clock hands, and a gold clock key at the top of his head. He has a reddish orange liquid dripping from his nose and eyes of the same color. The stripes on his shirt are blue and orange, with a white Q decorating the middle. He also has buckteeth.

The third silhouette is named "Inky" and he has the head of a clear bottle of ink with stitch marks along the sides and a black cap. His blue eyes and mouth are located inside of the blue ink inside of his head. The stripes on his shirt are dark blue and dark red with a white "I" decorating the middle.

"わかりませんが、彼らは本当にクールに見えます, dagya!(I don't know, but they look really cool, dagya!)" Said Quicky.

"..彼らは何をしていますか, dagya? (..What are they doing, dagya?)"

"わからない。(I don't know.)" Shrugged Chaps.

Cut to Wander as he runs through Mixopolis with a whole bunch of nixels in his arms and a big smile on his face. Cut to above the city as we see an orange dot representing Wander run throughout the streets. Cut back to in front of Rokit and Seismo with Wander being very far in the background, speeding towards Rokit and Seismo. Cut to Quicky as his pupils and the smile on his face grows with excitement the same way it did in one episode of Midnight Horror School called "Speedster E".
Suddenly, Quicky sped towards Wander, causing him to run over Rokit and Seismo in the process which in turn causes them to fall up to the sky and fall back to the ground with Rokit using his jetpack to give himself a safe landing. Chaps and Inky then ran towards Rokit and Seismo and screeched to a halt.

"ごめん! ごめん! ごめん!(Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!)" Apologized Inky and Chaps as they bowed to Rokit and Seismo and then ran after Quicky.

Cut back to a side shot of Wander as he continues running with a huge smile on his face but then he screeches to a halt, preventing him from bumping into Quicky too hard. The two stared into each other's eyes in wonder and curiosity before Wander grew a huge smile.

"OH MY GOODNESS, YOU'RE JUST SO CUTE I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!" Exclaimed Wander as he shook Quicky over and over.

As Chaps and Inky ran towards Quicky, they gasped in shock as they saw Wander shaking him over and over.

(A/N: This line is a reference to when Wander first met Commander Peepers and to Chapter 21 of this story.)

"やめてください、あなたは彼を傷つけています!(Stop it please, you're hurting him!)" Shouted Chaps and Inky.

Wander then gasped and immediately stopped shaking Quicky and then he set him down while Sylvia was running towards Wander.

"ゴメン、それは私が持っている古い習慣です。(Sorry, it's an old habit I have.)" Apologized Wander.