Mini Short 1: The Great Chase

"That murp is destroying Mixel PARK!" Worried Glomp.

In the background, behind Glomp, Meltus pulled the green slime off of Teslo and Flamzer and then they ran off-screen. Cut to the damage with Kraw being completely encased in slime that's dangling from the sky, Volectro's body and hands being encased in slime, and Jawg being fully encased in slime. A few slime-covered fallen trees are also in the area.

"Murp! Murp!" Shouted the Scorpi & Glurt Murp.

The murp spins around, causing his tail to chop down another tree and then leaving the scene afterwards.

"If we don't catch him quick, he'll slice and slime up all of Mixel Land!" Said Glomp.

"And poor little Scorpi will miss our nightly nuzzle-wuzzle time!" Worried Hoogi.

"WHAT'LL WE DO?!"

In an attempt to comfort Hoogi, Footi puts his arm around him.

"Hoogi, it'll be fine. As long as we listen to our hearts." Assured Footi.

Footi then starts to tap-dance,  creating tiny, hgih-pitched piano notes as he tapped his feet while small static can be heard in the distance.

"Yes, we must listen to our ever-loving hearts!" Exclaimed Footi.

"And my heart says: to save our friends, we must mix 'em to get 'em." Footi pulls out a Glorp Corp/Spikel cubit.

The camera pans to the left, where we see a coconapple tree full covered to the left side of its trunk with The Darkness. Cut to a close-up of a mass of The Darkness forming bright white circles for eyes, which eyed the four mixels. The camera cuts to a super close-up where we see a reflection of a mixing sequence involving Footi & Torts in its blank eyes. In the reflection, Torts and Footi grabbed onto a Glorp Corp/Spikel Cubit.
A shower of tokens covers the screen and Footi and Torts are now in 8-bit form in an outer space background. An Alien Invader-esque creature goes on top of them and blasts them.

"MIX!" Shouted the two mixels.

The Footi & Torts Mix spins the blades on his head and flies upwards, causing the reflection in the Darkness' eyes to fade away. Cut to a medium shot of the mass of Darkness and the coconapple tree. Corrupted Amethyst emerges out of the mass of The Darkness with a corrupted Pikachu on her head. Meanwhile, the Scorpi & Glurt Murp was coating a giant Cactus in really badly-rendered slime in the Spiky Desert while repeating "Murp".
The Murp jumps onto the top of the cactus, using the flower as a trampoline. He then jumps off and crashes into the Footi & Torts Mix who catches him with a cheerful face.

"Yay! I gotcha, buddies!" Exclaimed the Footi & Torts Mix in Torts' voice.

The Murp breaks free and covers him with slime, and then both of the two plummet. The Mix is dazed and the Murp lands on top of him, sliding away thanks to the more badly-rendered slime. Hoogi holds up another Glorp Corp/Spikel Cubit, and Glomp grabs onto it.

"Mix!" Shouted Hoogi and Glomp.

A black-and-white cutout of a human foot crushes the two. The Hoogi/Glomp Mix skids a little on his slime-covered feet.

"Whoa...!" Said the Hoogi & Glomp Mix.

The Glurt & Scorpi Murp jumps in and out of screen, the Mix skating after him.