Chapter 1 • Back Home •

3rd Person

A female cat with pony tail, was putting her clothes in her luggage. She was now done putting her study inside her bags,

While she heard a doorbell. She went outside her room, and went downstairs, she opened her door.

To see a female blonde bunny, she had fur blind bunny ears, and blue eyes.

The female cat lighten up as her mouth sm8de widely.

"Lola! What are you doing here? "

Ask the female cat as her mouth turns into a down one asking curiously.

The blonde bunny told her question.

"Well, because I hear your moving into your old home town, so I hope maybe I could give you. You know my best friend locket necklace,
So you won't forget me! "

The female cat, she melted as her heart started to beat and awe at her best friends words, she giggle and grabbed the locket from her best friend's hands and thanked her.

"Thank you! Lola! Don't worry I won't forget you! "

Lola, laughed with tears and hugged her and said while the female cat hugged her back.

"Thank you so much, Oresally! "

Then I really the black female cat, nodded and said while boddint, while they let go of the hug.

"Your welcome, Lola. "

After minutes later...

Lola was waiting downstairs, as Oresally was getting her Luggage's then to hear a voice.

"Lola may you help me with my luggage's! "

Lola went updates to see Oresally carrying the luggage and was walking down the stairs.

Then Lola went to help as she carried the other luggage, while Lola went down stairs even Oresally from behind.

The two went outside to see a taxi waiting,
While the two put the luggage back of the car as Oresally said the last good bye as Oresally went inside the cat and the car was driving away.

And then Lola waved a good bye as the car drove away.

Minutes After Driving...

Oresally sat of the back of the car, while Oresally was putting make-up.

As the driver stopped the cat while Oresally noticed said the driver.

"Miss, we're now here."

Oresally looked outside the window as the fresh air went inside the car, as Oresally thanked the driver and took her luggage.

She missed the smell of this town, while Oresally waked in the entrance a lot of people
Started to whisper.

Who is that girl? She looks beautiful!