Chapter 2 • Movie Night In A New House •

3rd Person

Once oresally entered in the circus backstage,
Oresally found people in there a little of people You didn't want people around you quite at all.

Oresally just ignore the people's whispered, and stares. Once oresally made to the counter
Then to see a mouse with a hat on and has a coat boots.

As he looked at oresally in shock, while you smiled nervously. Then you said about you joining the circus.

"Hello, my name is Oresally. I'm here for
A job in the circus? "

Then the mouse realized, he has been looking at the female toon cat, while he shook his head, then smiled.

"Oh boy! We've never had new employees!
May I ask why was the reason you want the job! "

Oresally smiled and had confidence,
And told the mouse while smiling then Oresally had a gaze look on the male bunny,
Oresally felt that she felt a familiar thing inside her that she already met this guy.

But instead oresally ignored it, oresally just signed the contract while you smiled at the mouse and thank him.

Oresally already told him her reasons on joining the circus crew, she were an actress, and a flexible dancer.

The mouse toured oresally around the circus.
As oresally had a fun time with the mouse
Then oresally realized he didn't knew the mouse name.

"Hey, may I ask something, what is your name? "

"Oh? Me? Ah! My name is Mickey Mouse.
But call me Mickey, or MM for short! "

Oresally gave him a thumbs up, while she waved a good bye at Mickey while you got out of the circus backstage.

oresally smiled that she had now a job,
But instead, she had much of a money to buy
A house because Mickey gave her some money to buy a house.

She resist his offer but he insistes and gave
Oresally some 4 thousand dollar.

You couldn't help but smile and think about the kind mouse.

Then you saw a house that was on a sale sign and went there, then once a male stopped you.

"Hold up here young woman, who may you be? "

"Oh? I'm oresally I'm new in this town,
And here you might be needing this money because I was to buy this house. "

The man looked at oresally confused and then grabbed the money from oresally's hands. Then took the sale sign off the house and then allowed you having the house.

Oresally went inside the house to see fully decorated oresally was lucky having a beautiful house, while she looked around and explore every corner in the house.

Oresally felt tired from all the walking so she
Rest her body on the couch, while she looked at the tv and had a idea on her mind.

She cleaned herself, while she grabbed some blankets, oresally had no food here so you need to but groceries, oresally only has 2 thousand dollar because she bought the 2 thousand house.