Chapter 2

I wake up in some kind of break room. I put my hand on my trying to remember what happened. Then it all started rushing back to me, that tattooed stranger helped me. I get up and stand on my feet but I stood up to fast and immediately got dizzy. I stumbled a bit but steadied myself on the wall. With my eyes closed I let my hand slide further down the wall. That's when I realize the wall moved slightly, I freeze as a hand encircles my wrist. My heart rate skyrockets as I peak out between my eyelashes and turn tomato red. To my horror I did not lean on a wall but a toned and defined chest with which my hand was pretty low on.

"If you wanted something you should have just asked baby girl, no need to be shy" a very masculine voice rumbled above me in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine and a heat to my core. I immediately removed my hand and stepped back. I heard him chuckle a little bit, and I dared to look up only to see a flash of something before he turned to the door. "Your welcome by the way, I saved you and I don't really do shit like that" he states looking over his shoulder at me with a frown.

"well I was bout to thank you, jerk. Now if you will excuse me hot head" I huff and shove past him putting a little more emphasis on my walk. I left the store and went straight to the hardware store. I got a new lock for my apartment and few other tools to help me. After that I went home and stopped by the office to inform him my ex is leaving and I'm changing the lock, I then give him the other key and went up to my apartment. After a little bit i had the lock changed and all my ex's stuff outside in the hallway. I then lock the door and proceed to make dinner and eat. At this time however i hear a pounding on the door.

"Hey why won't my key work? Babe? Why is my stuff outside?" he shouts through the door while pounding on it.

"Get lost micheal!" I shout back in anger as i stormed to the door and pull it open. Micheal then proceeds to barrel through me knocking me over. " hey get out of my apartment asshole! I took you off the lease and they let me due to the circumstances." I yell at him getting up not caring that the door was wide open, only that he was in the apartment and I needed him out or I needed out.

"Circumstances?! Circumstances?!"He screams at me walking to me. "You are my property! Your parents love me and arranged all this. Its not my fault you can't keep my attention, but you can't leave I forbid it. And I will make sure you understand this." he whispered in my ear as he licked my neck. "But don't worry ill make sure its rough just for you." I shove him off me and ran deciding to go to the neighbor next to me. I pray that he is home as I run to the door and pound on it quickly and loudly.

"okay, damn chill out I'm coming" A rough voice says through the door. I vaguely recognize the voice but i don't have time to think about it.

"Please help I live next door and my ex is trying to sexually assault me!" I yell out before micheal yanks me by the hair dragging me back to the apartment screaming. As I am being dragged through the door i see my neighbors door open and a familiar figure steps out. I scream out as my door is slammed shut. Tears stream down my face as I realize I was so close to freedom. micheal pulls me and throws me down onto the ground and sits on my waist to pin me down. He slaps me across the face hard then rips my shirt open to expose my braless chest and starts groping me. I start crying and feel another slap.

"quit crying bitch, no one is coming to save you. i will break you down and make you mine, and I will marry you and date other girls." he spits at me as he licks my chest, his hand travels down my waist to my pants. he moves down to sit on my legs, which hurts so much it feels like he is breaking my legs. His hand slides into my pants as I try to break free at this moment I hear a crack and thunderous steps and a weight lifted off of my legs. I'm still in shock I don't know who saved me but shortly after I black out.