Chapter 17

The Storm

  It was thursday the fourth day since Razel and Veronica left for their trip, a storm started with heavy rain shower, fierce winds that turned over trees and lightning racing all over the sky. Around 9 am with alot of guest coming in to seek shelter for a day from the storm and the current guest from before the hotel was packed and had everyone on thier toes, the phone started to ring and was answered "Good morning, how are you?" Juliet asked.

"Morning, I'm quite, I heard there was a storm," said Razel.

"Yes and as much as I'd love to stay and chat I can't due to the amount of guest we have today, the News said that the storm will blow over in three days," Juliet replied.

"Great, so my flight back will be better than I thought and we are having a bit of a rain fall over here as well which has locked me here in the hotel with veronica," said Razel.

"Oh well you just having a rain fall while we are-" Cleo snatches the phone from Juliet.

"We're having to deal with the earth throw a tantrum like the bitch she is and quite busy oh andmy condolence to you regarding your lost," said Cleo.

"Veronica's still alive Cleo," Razel replied.

"Umm what? I thought you told the captain to throw out the extra luggage," said Cleo.

"Come on you know that would be too harsh but and the brighter side of things I'm happy to tell you that I got the sword you wanted," said Razel.

"My ni- oop forgot I wasn't black, thank you so much I'll be sure to use it wisely," said Cleo with excitement handing back the phone to Juliet.

"So as much as I would love to keep talking there is a hotel that needs my attention, bye love you," said Juliet.

"Love you too, bye," Razel replied with a grin on his face.

"Love you too, disgusting," said Veronica mimicking Razel from behind wearing nothing but her underwear.

"I see you still, *under his breath* unfortunately," said Razel turning around.

Veronica goes in closer to him with her mouth one inch's away from his whilst breathing heavily,"Listen, I don't care about your little play thing but stop pretending that she's better than me," She said.

"Oh but she is, in every...possible...way," He whispered.

"You know maybe I started off a bit too harsh, am sorry, now then would you like to join me for breakfast? it's on the bed," said Veronica

"Now why would it be there," He asked.

"Well I thought you were still sleeping but when I got there you were gone so yeah," She replied.

"And why are you dressed like that?" He asked.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like that your wearing nothing," He replied.

"Exactly so how could I be DRESSED in any way?" said Veronica.

"Forget it," said Razel turning away from her.

"Now where are you going? may I remind you that the rain is pouring outside so there for you are stuck with me whether you like it or not, so I'll say it once more, Breakfast is on the bed now come along," She said walking off.

Razel followed Veronica to have breakfast whilst back the hotel everyone was frustrated.

"Ugh!! I never thought having this much people would have me up so much, I've been all over the fucking restaurant," said Malisa