Chapter 23

The Rising Drama+

After dealing with the noise in the hallway Cleo had made her way up to Razel's room, greeting the guard and slowly walking to the bedroom as she walked through the opened door she was greeted by Veronica with he mouth full.

"Oh" said Veronica staring at Cleo and lifting her head as the saliva connected from her lips to Razel's dick slowly break.

"You know she never gave me a chance so I wouldn't know, but maybe you can tell me, so how does Juliet taste?" Cleo asked as she folds her hands and tilt her head to the right.

Slowly wiping the saliva off her face then taking deep breath,"Don't you have anything better to do?" Veronica replied.

"I should be the one asking you that cause clearly choking on dick's the only thing you know how to do," said Cleo.

Veronica got off the bed leaving Razel butt booty naked laying on his back then making her way over to the bottle of scotch on top off the dresser, Cleo looked around and saw a shoes box on the floor, she lifted it whilst moving her hand up and down to see how heavy it is,"What are you doing?" Veronica asked, lowering the bottle from her head, Cleo walked over to the bottom of the bed where Razel's feet were hanging off and raised the box above her head directly over his dick,"Hey don't you-" Cleo released the box from her hands which fell directly on his dick and hitting his left balls, He quickly grabbed his balls jumping from his slumber.

"What the- ow!" said Razel as he rolled over on his stomach burrying his face in the sheet.

"Well then look who's up," said Cleo.

After the pain faded away Razel raised his head,"What is going on here and why am I half naked?" He asked.

"That's a good question, why don't we allow Veronica to answer," said Cleo.

"Ah fuck, Cleo I'm sorry you had to see this," said Razel.

"Which one, Veronica giving you the gawk gawk 3000 or your butt in the air ass you cried for you balls?" Cleo asked as she sat on the bed.

"She was what?" Razel asked.

"Oh your partially deaf ok so, LIKE I SAID SHE WAS FULL ON THROATING THE DICK, DO YOU HEAR ME!?" said Cleo.

"You did not have to shout, and Veronica I'm only going to say this for the last time get the fuck out of my room and don't ever come back up here again," said Razel.

"You can't be serious," said Veronica.

"Now now Vanessa-"

"IT'S....VERONICA," said Veronica.

"Like I said, VANESSA, the boss wishes to never see you in his room again so please be a dear and STEP," said Cleo.

Veronica chuckled a bit and then walked out of the room and made her way back to the elevator,"Cleo like I said I'm so sorry," said Razel.

"Ehh it's alright, You should really change you lock," said Cleo.

"I guess so, by the way what were you doing up here, was there something you need?" He asked.

"Nope, heard a lot of noise coming from the hallway and went to check it out and I saw Veronica's 3 musketeers talking to Cloe and Jake, so I figured if she wasn't there then she's obviously be here," said Cleo.

"That Jake guy what's his deal?" Razel asked.

"If you must know, he tried to get together with Juliet while you were away in Japan but was turned down countless times," Cleo replied.

"Hmm good," said Razel.

"Not you saying good like you weren't the one who cheated," said Cleo.

"C'mon I was under a lot of pressure okay? and what is Cloe doing here at this hour ?" Razel asked.