The Change

You can saw the half moon that at the sky which shine brightly and the forest shine with an unknown blue light. When you looked at the light, you didn't felt scare but peace only. Or....... In the dreams only....

Kiko'POV
I slowly opened my eyes as my dream ended. I realised that we arrived at our destination. How come.......... I slowly remembered the reason why we(I and my younger brother) joined this stupid, annoying and..... 'Sigh' Whatever.............. I can hear someone open the... What it call?? Whatever.... I don't care...

Then, I saw the light and a human that opened the thing that trapped me. I thanked him before try to find my younger brother, Haruto.

Human.... They are nothing but greedy creature that are blind. They don't see what they have done. Although they were some human to tried to fight them as they tried to restore the earth,which I give my respect to them. But human 's greedy grow faster than we thought. Now the Earth that used to be beautiful with the natural had changed. It changed to a noisy and annoying city.You can't find to place that you can rest peace at all.

No matter where you go, you can saw those unbearable and noise machine only. I and my younger brother joined this program to find some peace only. I heard Pandora was a planet that had many jungle or plants. Due to this, I asked Haruto to join me in this program. At first, he want to objected my idea. But for some unknown reasons, he decided to joined me to Pandora.

Even though, he didn't told me the reason. I knew the reason long ago......... I told him that I wanted to join this program to relax. But it was nothing but a lie...... Both of us joined this program for the same goal.... We wanted to find out the truth...... The truth of Eywa.