The Strange Scent

Tomorrow arrived faster than they thought. Kiko and Haruto was followed Jack and Norm to the link room to test their avatar. Before they know, they already at the link room to test their avatar or their other form.....

Ever since they were young, both of them always wonder how come their father can be a hunter until he took them to took a ride with his flying dragon. His dragon was different than any dragon they had met before. Their memories with their father may be less, but they never forget the sleepless night that four of them together watch the star, ride on a strange horse or flying with the dragon their father own.

But all already past as it became a memories that crave in their heart. Suddenly, Grace asked them questions.
"How about both of you?"
Both of them looked at each other before looked at Grace with a question face. Grace swore her headache grow when she saw both of the Hiragi looked at her with a lot of questions mark at their head.

Grace sighed and took a deep breath to calm herself before said
"Nevermind."
This made both of them looked dumbfounded a few moments before nodded together. Grace looked at the older one before said as she pointed her avatar link pod.
"Rina, your one at there."
She nodded before went to the link pod. She do the same towards the younger one before he nodded and went to his own link pod.

Grace can't help but think both of them were strange. Sometimes, you will saw them as a child that was curious towards everything. But sometimes, you will saw them as someone who survived countless wars or worse. She remembered that day she first met them.

Flashback
She just had a heat argument with those stupid, asshole and moron who knew shot only!! They knew nothing about them!! They are children only!!! For the goodness sake!!

What if she still angered at them after those years!!? It worth!! She swore one day she going to kick their ass!!! She heard someone 's footsteps , but she didn't care this. Moreover, this place was filled with people walked around.

Someone stopped at her side, but she or he didn't said anything. Grace can't take this anymore, when she want to bolted out everything she wanted to said. The mystery person finally speak.
"People tend to fear unknown.."
Grace turned and saw a girl who around 16 years old. Her hair was as black as the night. Her eyes was sliver colour that shine like a jewel.

If she need to pick a word to describe her, then the word will be painting.
She just like someone that you can saw in a painting.

Suddenly, she speak again.
"People are greedy people that always get blinded by their own desires. They shoted those child because their fears. They tried to made them relocate their home because for their greedy and desire. But, nothing in this world is unbalanced. Time and Space. Fire and Water. Land and Sea. Light and Dark. Desire and Hope. Greedy and Kindness. This is what made people unique. "

None of them speak until Grace asked her a question.
" Who are you? How come you know that.... "
The girl said nothing but smiled sadly. She looked at her eyes. She can saw it. The pain in her eyes. The despair and the loneliness. She closed her eyes before answered her question.
"Rina Tsukimiyo. One of the avatar driver.As for your second question.. "

At this moment, she opened her eyes. But this time, she saw a fire that burn deep in her soul but it aslo had a fog that clouded it. She smiled mysteriously as she said
"I have my own way. But I have a question to ask."
Grace nodded and looked at the sky as she said
"Shot away."
Rina chuckled before asked her.
"Will you stand with them when a war broke?"
Grace stopped and looked at her with surprise. But she asked again
"Or you will betray your own kin of the justice?"