The Offer

Jake followed Kiko and Haruto to an office or Kiko 's office. If we count by rank, Kiko' s rank was higher than Quaritch.

In other words, she was the one who take control of the army. Haruto was her second-in-command, which mean, if anything happens to Kiko.Haruto will be the one in charge.

But now back to the story first,

Jake looked around with surprise. He totally didn't thought that the woman who younger than him(if only he know the truth) would be Quaritch 's boss. Kiko and Haruto closed the window and silently do a spell that soundproof(Jack don't know this) .

Kiko looked at Jake and said
"Now we can talk."
Jake raised his eyebrows before said
"It do not connect Tommy, right?"
But Kiko 's answer took him surprise.
"Yes and no."
"Huh??"

Kiko sighed before explain.
"I and Ankoku were at the training met your brother. Three of us became friends very fast due to our interest in the Na' vi. He asked us to help you when you are in the trouble. At that time, none of us know this will happen."

"I see"

"After Tommy died, we try to find you. But we found you, you already accept the offer to join this program. With this, we came up a new offer to you."

"Offer?"
Jake said as his eyebrows raised.

Kiko nodded as she said
"I know that Quaritch will definitely find you to get the information that they want to know."

Jake looked confused before asked
"Why me? And what they want to know?"

Haruto answered his question.
"Because your situation give them a opportunity to get the information of the Hometree."

Jake become silent a few moment before asked.
"Why they want the information about the 'Hometree'?"

Kiko and Haruto looked at each other and looked at Jake. Haruto answered his question as his tone filled with hate and poison.
"The ore at the under of the Hometree. Those ore are very expensive in Earth."

Jake process Haruto 's answer before asked.
"So, you want me keep silent about the 'Hometree', right?"

Kioko told Jake about her plan.
"No. I want you accept his offer."

Jake looked at her if she grow second head. Kiko calmly continued explaining her plan.
"I want to know every move that he gonna to do. In the exchange, I will protect you. You may be knowledge at the war but you know nothing in this planet or Na'vi. We will protect you when you are in your avatar.You must  know the only reason that you are at here because the avatar. If the
Avatar died, you are going back to Earth. As for the promise between we and your brother, I will help you to make sure you can stand up with your own legs. "

Jake looked at her with surprises and shocked. Kiko looked at him before said in a soft voice.
"You don't want Tommy 's hardwork go waste, right?"

Now you can't hear anything, but you can felt the tension between Kiko and Jake. Until Jake break the ice first.
"Shall I tell all the information that I know about the 'Hometree' to Quaritch?"

Kiko nodded and smiled as she give her hand to Jake. Jake smiled a little bit and shake her hand. Right now, her chess had completely.

It finally the time to start the chess.