The Scent Of Unknown

He slinked through the shadows of the trees, careful not to be seen as he moved from branch to branch closer to the ugly grey compound the Sky-people had created. He felt more angry and hate born in his heart towards Sky-People as he saw more Dreamwalker appear in their home. Their planet. He hated them.

But he knews well that now is not the time yet. Not now. But he aslo knew the wars was going to happened. But not now. He reminded himself that he need to be patient... Soon.... But not now......

Suddenly, he heard someone came towards his hiding place. He ready his arrow to shot the one who came to his hiding place. Soon, he saw a new male Dreamwalker ran so fast if he tried to escape from something. But then, he saw a new female Dreamwalker tackled the male Dreamwalker down.

But then, both of them tickled each other without care. With this, he lowered his arrow. He scowled a little bit but he aslo felt interesting towards them. He had saw many new Dreamwalker but none of them like those two. It almost like both of them was playing at their own home but not at an alien place.

After sometime, both of them finally out of their breath and stopped before laughing together. At this moment, he wonder how come such careless Sky-people will come to their home. Laughing and playing without care while they knew they were at an alien place. So careless...

He doubt they will survive in Pandora. Nope. They won't survive. Then, both of them stand up before laugh again.

Suddenly, the female Dreamwalker stopped laughing as her head suddenly snapped up, her eyes locked on the space he hid. He thought himself discovered.Then her eyes to finally sweep past, scanning the tree line with a cautions.

This made him sighed in relief (in his mind). Yet this female Dreamwalker... It do not take long that male Dreamwalker noticed the female Dreamwalker 's silent. Then, he heard the male Dreamwalker' s question.
"Nee-san ... Is something wrong??"

This question made he widen his eyes. He remembered back at school, Grace teached them Sky-people 's language like English, Japanese and more. But they managed finished learn English and some Japanese only.

Nee-san..... It was Japanese.. It mean older sister...... So both of them were sibling..... He looked at them without their knowledge..

After sometime, the female finally speak before looked at the male Dreamwalker.
"Nothing.Come on, we should go now."
The male Dreamwalker looked like wanted to said something but he stopped before took the lead only.

But the female looked at his hiding place before followed the male. He kept looking at them until both of them finally out of his sight. At this moment, he wondered that female had discovered his hiding place or not?

He shook his head to clear his mind. But.... Their scent were different than the usual Dreamwalker he saw. Their scent was different....... The usual Dreamwalker he saw had the scent of Sky-people...... But their scent didn't had Sky-people 's scent. Their scent much more like Na' vi and mix with some unknown creature...

Who are they???.........

Note:Dear reader, I had changed the time between human world and Duras world and OC 's age. Thank you so much. (12/8/2022)