Part Three

The next morning, Roy is discovered dead at his factory, and evidence points to Oswald being responsible. While investigating, Mickey meets Judge Doom, who has created a chemical substance capable of killing the otherwise invulnerable characters: a toxic "dip". Mickey later runs into a true legendary Disney hero, White Fang, who believes Oswald is innocent and that the Disney's brothers missing will, which will give the Disney characters ownership of Disney World, may be the key to his murder. In his office, Mickey finds Oswald, who begs him to help exonerate him. Mickey reluctantly hides Oswald in a local bar, where his girlfriend Minnie works. Ortensia approaches Mickey and says that Pete forced her to pose for the photographs so he could blackmail Roy.
            Doom and his Disney toon weasel henchmen discover Oswald, but he and Mickey escape with White Fang. They flee to a theater, where Mickey tells Oswald that a mistaken Disney character killed Walt Disney when they were investigating a bank robbery. As they leave with Minnie, Mickey sees a newsreel detailing the sale of Disney Cartoons to Cloverleaf, a mysterious corporation that bought the city's trolley network shortly before Roy's murder. Mickey goes to the studio to interrogate Pete, leaving Oswald to guard outside, but Ortensia knocks Oswald out and puts him inside the trunk of Mickey's car. Pete tells Mickey that he blackmailed Roy into selling his company so he could sell the studio, then admits he only did so out of fear for the safety of the Disney characters. Pete is killed by an unseen assailant before he can explain the consequences of the missing will. Mickey spots Ortensia fleeing the scene, and assuming she is the culprit, follows her into Disney World. Once he apprehends her, Ortensia reveals that Doom killed Roy and Pete and that Roy gave her his will for safekeeping, but she discovered that the will was blank. She and Mickey are then captured by Doom and the weasels.