Part Four

At the Disney factory, Doom reveals his plot to destroy Disney World with a machine loaded with dip to build a freeway, the only way past Disney World since Cloverleaf (which Doom owns) has bought out Los Angeles' Pacific Electric Railway. Oswald unsuccessfully attempts to save Ortensiaa, and the couple is tied onto a hook in front of the machine's hose. Mickey performs a comedic vaudeville act full of pratfalls, causing the weasels to die of laughter; Mickey kicks their leader into the machine's dip vat. Mickey fights Doom, who is flattened by a steamroller but survives, exposing himself as the very Mistake Disney character who killed Walt. Mickey empties the machine's dip supply onto Doom, and he dissolves.
            The empty machine crashes through the wall into Disney World, where it is destroyed by a train. Disney Characters run in to see Doom's remains, and Mickey reveals him to the arriving police officers as Roy's murderer, thus clearing Oswald's name. Mickey discovers that Oswald inadvertently wrote a love letter for Ortensia on Roy and Walt Disney's will, which was written in disappearing/reappearing ink, and Disney World is handed over the Disney characters. Having regained his sense of humor, Mickey happily enters Disney World with Minnie alongside Oswald, Ortensia, and the other Disney characters.
            The next day, Mickey returns to being the star of Disney Characters and so did Minnie, and every Disney fan were so happy.