Chapter 1

"I love romance." I say with a passionate smile, picking up a book from the highest shelf and opening it from the first page. I look at Cassie, who's a bit confused why I'm telling her these things, but keeps quite. On my right side there is another shelf of books, which has a circle shaped hole, some kind of sofa where to sit and read. It's 6 PM, the sun is starting to set down slowly and the sunshines light this part of the library softly, giving it a magical vibe. I sit on the circle shaped sofa and move to the right a little, patting the left side of the sofa for Cassie to sit next to me. She sits and relaxes her head on my shoulder. I open the book I picked up earlier and start reading for myself. Cassie looks at the sunset with a sad look on her face. "Only one month left and we're all going to graduate. This month is going to be the last month we see each other everyday, from the very start of the day to the very end. Everyone is so happy we end highschool, but for some reason, I don't want to make this step in life..." she says. "why are you sad?" I ask. "we still have plenty of time in the summer break to spend together!" I say, trying to cheer her up a little. She wraps her arms around me and just stays silent. She takes a deep breath and continues relaxing her head on my shoulder. "We should get going." she says. I go put the book I was reading back from where I took it and leave the empty library with Cassie.
We live in our highschool's dorm rooms, so it's not too far from the main building. We arrive at the campus, and Cassie follows me to my room, then goes back to hers.

Cassie was always the type of person to only have one friend and be very clingy around them. I don't mind. Whenever she hugs me it's so adorable, I love her soft touch and I might sound selfish, but sometimes I wish I'm the only one who feels her affection and her love, the only one she hangs around all the time with, the only one who can see her wholesome smile when she's actually happy and... Wait... No! No! No! No! No! Why do I talk like I'm inlove? She's just my friend! And I'm pretty sure she feels the same, just friends... Even though sometimes I wish we were more than that.