Chapter 6

It's 9 A.M. Cassie woke up around half an hour ago. Both of us went to our rooms and now we're doing nothing. I'm bored, and I accidentally start overthinking what Cas thinks of me. 

Time passes fast, didn't even realise it. "I have to do my homework. I'm not feeling like it though. I'll do it later." I say in my head. I decide to sleep for a little.

I wake up and look at my phone. I've been sleeping for two hours, but I don't feel like waking up from bed either. I hug my pillow tight and close my eyes again. A memory came to my mind. It's that night when me and Cas were cuddling. It felt like heaven. I wish that would happen again. And again... and again... every night, actually. I wish I could cuddle with Cassie every night.
Oh no. Nope. Not again. I can't be thinking about these things now.
I stand up from my bed and walk to my desk. I open my maths notebook and try doing my homework. If I keep daydreaming about her I will never finish them, but I can't bring myself to do anything. I empty-mindedly open my pen and go for writing the date and title but my brain's not working. My head is blank. At least I don't think about Cassie anymore! Oh wait... i just did... NO! Go look what date we're in and write your assignment!

After a long time, I finally done my homework, but I still got plenty of time to do nothing. I look up to the ceiling, thinking what I could do now. I decide to go to the library. Maybe I could read something there, killing some more time, or helping the lady there if she needs.

I go to put on some clothes and walk out the door. I arrive at the library. I enter and smile at the lady there. She waves at me. This is one of the only times I see her. Usually I come here after her shift, and the only reason she leaves the library door unlocked is because of me. She knows I like coming here late and is sure I won't steal anything. I walk to the shelf from were I got the book I started reading with Cassie. I search for it, and when I find it I pick it up. I sit on one of the circle shaped sofas and open to the page I left off last time.

Time flies by, and I didn't even realise. I look up from my book and notice the sun already set and it's a bit harder to read now, due to the lack of light. I decide to put back the book, whom page I reached 234, and go back to the dormitories.

~~~~~~~

Word count: 457
I'm sorry this chapter came out a day or two after I announced the A/N, but no one read that note so it's not that big of a deal, right? Anyways, if even after 30 days I haven't updated this story, but you still read it when I do update it, I love you so so so much! Thank you for still being here :')! See you (hope) soon!