Cherished Moments

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

XX:XX ━━━━⬤─────── XX:XX

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"My it's so marvelous", you mother said as she observed the finished portrait.

The painter stood to the side with a proud look.

"Indeed," agreed Mr. Kirimman. Although, he'll admit, the portrait couldn't exactly compare to the real image.

"We'll have your portrait carefully mailed to you," Mrs. Kirimman said as she too admired the painting.

"Well, since that's done. Best if we move on to the group portrait," you father said as he and Mr. Kirimman walked forward leading the women and girls into another room

The setup was dark academia mixed with light. A spectacular sight indeed.

"C'mon now ladies, we must be refreshed if we're going to have one last portrait," with that Mrs. Kirimman led the small group of females where there were comfortable cushions and snacks.

Meanwhile, your father and Mr. Kirimman went into another room away for a drink and a quick smoke.

.-.

Taking a long drag out of a expensive cigarette, your father blew a few rings out of it.

Clearing the smoke, he chugged his wine.

"Slow down (F/N), we got all the time in the world to relax. Can't have you all drunk for the portrait either," Mr. Kirimman huffed out in amusement.

"It's not that Tobi, it's just that...last night I had a dream. A terrible one, it's a nightmare that gave me a vision, a warning of sorts," your father burned out the cigarette.

"What did you see?"

"The people of Zaun, the lanes, my daughter...it was haunting," you father closed his eyes and remembered the vision.

The images flashed in his head in a haunting manner.

You were standing in the middle of it all.

The blood bath between Zaun and the enforcers of Piltover.

"...She was alone, and I-We were gone. She called for us but we weren't there..."

Mr. Kirimman eyed his friend in worry.

"Promise me, that if anything happens to my wife and I. Please, take care of (Y/N)," (F/N) said with sorrow in his eyes.

"C'mon, don't say that my friend. It'll be alright-" "Please...just in case something does happen..."

"We promise..."

.-.

"Hold still, I'm almost...and done!" You mother re-did your hair.

"Can I go play with Cait now?" You asked with impatience.

"Just try not ruining your hair," you mother said as she watched you join Caitlyn's side. Your mother and Mrs. Kirimman agreed to let you both go outside for a bit.