Chapter 7

*beep beep beep

I wake up to Marcy hugging me around the waist with her face buried in my chest. She begins to wake up and realizes the situation that we're in. Her face becomes as red as a tomato.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Anne!!" Marcy quickly apologizes while sitting up which makes me sad that we couldn't have stayed laying there. "Mars your fine!" I say also sitting up. "If anything it was really nice." I say under my breath and immediately regretting it. "What was that?" "Oh uh.. I need to make breakfast!" I quickly tumble out of bed and run to the kitchen probably covered in blush.

-after breakfast

I look over to Marcy seeing that she finished her breakfast. "Hey uh Mars?" "Yea?" She says moving her attention from her phone and onto me. "Can you brush my hair again? Sorry if that sounds weird." Marcy giggles. "It's not weird and yeah I can brush your hair. Your hair doesn't eat the brush when I do it." I giggle. "I think my hair likes you more than me."

I sit in-front of Marcy and she begins to brush my hair. "Hey Mars?" "Hm?" "I have a PlayStation. If you want we can play Minecraft?" Marcy gasps. "Oh I love Minecraft I'd love to play it with you!" She squeals.

-awhile later

"And done!" Marcy said putting my bangs behind my ears like last time, her touch makes my stomach do flips. "Thanks Mars! Now let me set up Minecraft." I get up and turn on the ps and putting in the Minecraft disc.

Me and Marcy were wandering around the world when we went by a flower field. "Oh Anne those are my favorite flowers! Aren't they pretty?" The flowers were blue and were very pretty. "Oh they're beautiful!" "Oo let's build our home here!" Marcy suggested. "It's the perfect spot." I say.

-After building the home

"I mean it's not the worst." I said looking at it from afar. It looked like your average Minecraft villager home. "Your right, it's the best!" Marcy said as her avatar ran inside.

"We need to put down some beds for our spawn." She said dropping a blue bed for me to pick up and place. "Oh yeah, I'm probably gonna die the second we leave creative." I giggled. "You can't be that bad!" She giggled placing down her green bed. "You'll be surprised at my terrible luck in this game." I said placing bed.

"I'm gonna go get some food." Marcy said running off with her newly crafted wooden sword. "Ok!" I went outside our home and looked at the flower field. I'm gonna get a blue flower for Marcy.

As I ran through the field I wasn't looking where I was going and fell into a cave, dying in the process. "Anna-banana did you literally just die the first 5 minutes we were in survival." Marcy said turning towards me. "Maybe I did maybe I didn't." I said giving her a smug look. "It literally says you couldn't fly." She said giving me a disappointed face.

"Hey I told you I was terrible at this game!" I nudge her and she gives me a face of disbelief. "Did you just nudge me!" She says gasping. "Yes, yes I did Mar Mar. What are you gonna do about it?" I say leaning towards her. "This!"

Marcy tackles me and we tumble to the ground.  "Weren't expecting that were you!" She said teasing me. "I bet you aren't expecting this!"

Without a thought I plant a kiss on Marcys cheek.